• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

She's also in PHGC VOL 39, PHGC Vol 40, PHGC Vol 41, and PHGC Vol 42, but unfortunately she doesn't do anything other than dance. In at least one of these parties, you'll miss her if you don't look closely. She was also in "Allwam - Titty Time In The Orgy Shower" and "Allwam - Topless Titty Shaking Hotties Have A Shower". She doesn't get naked or anything and takes clothed showers. Those seem to be the only other videos she's been in. There is also discussions about her going back a bit in this thread and there are also a couple of threads dedicated to her.
ty it would be good to be featured even like in phgc 36

WARNING: Posting real names is prohibited. Posting info that leads to a real name is ALSO prohibited. Posting a request for someone to message you with a real name is - PROHIBITED. I'm really getting tired of having to repeat this, so get on board, or get banned!

It looks like the multi-cam release of Party Hardcore Vol 59 well be done soon. Anyone have an opinions on that one? Is it any good? Does it improve the original main edit release? Are there any surprises?
I know I've said/asked before, but does anyone know or have a guess at what the next multi-cam release will be? As always, I hope it's one the better ones.

They said they're planning a new party "once it's safe for everybody", but I guess nobody outside Tainster knows for sure. Last party was before the pandemic.
You are writing it like corona is the reason but the PartyHardcore went to shit in 2018/2019 when the sinx bullshit happened. Tainster is owned by digital agency which did not produce anything at that time they just started recycling what they can with renaming and hide last parties behind mulltiple payments. Than it slowly appeared on tainster as well. Its a 1 or 2 years at minimum before corona. Btw the location seems to be empty again, the restaurant which was there after partyhardcore stopped shootings went under because of corona...

where can i find the photosets from the parties?
i contacted their support n they told me they are focusing only videos, there is no pics at all. so how can i find it? is there a website with all photos?

Cant find her... 🤯 😭
Any help, which party?
sYxijyM.jpg

Vol 55 is pretty boring isn't it? I don't really recall any decent amateur action. The party seems half empty and lacking in atmosphere compared to others of that era. Seems to be just dominated by a few obvious pros having sex all the way through. There really does seem to be no logic to how they choose which older parties to release as multicam... In fact so far they seem to have managed to mostly pick the worst of the episodes from the good old days, many of them have been the ones with the least amateur action.
What is ur best ph? Ur fav?