• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Last edited:
Hello everybody!

I recently came accross this beautiful young lady in Party Hardcore Gone Crazy vol. 24
She seems to be an amateur because she has the wrist band on her right arm, doesn't get naked, doesn't have sex and appears - all in all - rather new to the whole game. She gives BJs to two guys and finishes Sensi off in the end.
Do you know whether she has been in any other parties or in any other productions? Anything, anywhere?
Thank you very much for your time and efforts, it is very much appreciated.

P38692.jpg

P38693.jpg

Yeah, that's good point. You may be right.

Thank you for your reply, mate! Like I said, I am far from certain: I would need to go through every single Dancing Bear episode to know for certain. It is just incredibly unlikely that she is indeed in any of them, and I do not want anyone to have false hope, which in turn would then lead to disappointment.

Thank you for your reply, mate! Like I said, I am far from certain: I would need to go through every single Dancing Bear episode to know for certain. It is just incredibly unlikely that she is indeed in any of them, and I do not want anyone to have false hope, which in turn would then lead to disappointment.
Well, that's good to know. I'm not a fan of false hope. How many dancing bear parties are there anyway?

Does anyone know where to find Party Hardcore gone crazy vol.7 Part 5 - Cam 3?
All the other parts and cam are findable, except that one... thanks!

I dont really know anything substantial about the Covid situation in Czech Republic: Do we have any inormation on when they will be filming the next party, PHGC vol. 46?

More than 100. According to the IMDB, Dancing Bear productions are dated from 2008 till 2014. In 2009 alone, they published 24 episodes.
Wow! I didn't know there were that many.
"I dont really know anything substantial about the Covid situation in Czech Republic: Do we have any inormation on when they will be filming the next party, PHGC vol. 46?"
Somewhere back in this thread, there was a discussion about parties for Party Hardcore being on hold a little while even before the Covid situation. I don't remember what that was about. I'm guessing the Covid situation after that put more of a hold on things. So I don't know.

"I dont really know anything substantial about the Covid situation in Czech Republic: Do we have any inormation on when they will be filming the next party, PHGC vol. 46?"
Somewhere back in this thread, there was a discussion about parties for Party Hardcore being on hold a little while even before the Covid situation. I don't remember what that was about. I'm guessing the Covid situation after that put more of a hold on things. So I don't know.
I see. Thank you! It's not like they were shooing a new party every month. LOL It is crazy. The Party Hardcore series is my personal favorite of all adult productions I know. But the team/staff doesnt really seem to care whether the customers are happy or not. They put in close to zero effort, in my humble opinion.

Not a full answer but: https://twitter.com/SindriveXXX/status/1406867257901432837