• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Hey guys,

Does anyone know more about this girl - Episode 46.5 (PARTY HARDCORE HOLIDAY BONUS) or if she was in any other parties. party link
016-jpg.386375

I would have sworn there is at least one very old WAM where she gave some BJ to some of the men .
She's blown and taken facials in a lot of ealy dso and wam parties. theres a compilation somewhere on one of the big stream sites like hamster or something. she's probably taken 10 or more facials

Vol 55 is pretty boring isn't it? I don't really recall any decent amateur action. The party seems half empty and lacking in atmosphere compared to others of that era. Seems to be just dominated by a few obvious pros having sex all the way through. There really does seem to be no logic to how they choose which older parties to release as multicam... In fact so far they seem to have managed to mostly pick the worst of the episodes from the good old days, many of them have been the ones with the least amateur action.

Vol 55 is pretty boring isn't it? I don't really recall any decent amateur action. The party seems half empty and lacking in atmosphere compared to others of that era. Seems to be just dominated by a few obvious pros having sex all the way through. There really does seem to be no logic to how they choose which older parties to release as multicam... In fact so far they seem to have managed to mostly pick the worst of the episodes from the good old days, many of them have been the ones with the least amateur action.
Well, I was just happy to find out which party was getting the multi-cam release. I know that the original release of Volume 55 isn't on he best ones, but it's not the worst. Whether they ladies are pros or armatures, I don't mind too much, as long as they are attractive in some way. It is more exciting if they are amateurs, though. Maybe there will be a few surprises in the multi-cam version. A few of previous ones did. Yeah, there doesn't seem to be an order to the way they decide which multi-cam to release. I'm wondering if they just pull the volume numbers out of hat.

Well, I was just happy to find out which party was getting the multi-cam release. I know that the original release of Volume 55 isn't on he best ones, but it's not the worst. Whether they ladies are pros or armatures, I don't mind too much, as long as they are attractive in some way. It is more exciting if they are amateurs, though. Maybe there will be a few surprises in the multi-cam version. A few of previous ones did. Yeah, there doesn't seem to be an order to the way they decide which multi-cam to release. I'm wondering if they just pull the volume numbers out of hat.

Well, I wish they'd pull Volume 51 out of their hat! I'd love to see that one in it's full multi-cam glory!

Hi, does anyone know what happened to the discord in this thread? the volumes that were coming out were shared but suddenly it disappeared from my application

Hi, does anyone know what happened to the discord in this thread? the volumes that were coming out were shared but suddenly it disappeared from my application
I would assume, deleted. We do not allow even the discussion of any type of digital piracy. I and one of the admins have deleted quite a few posts in this thread.

There was one good moment where Neo tried to lift a girl’s shirt up when he was doing his routine and she wasn’t having it, then later in the part he got her to up and got her to give him a pretty long bj. Other than that, it was a pretty pro dominated party. Like others have said, I would really like 51 to come out. And for older re-releases, I would imagine they’ll stay in the 50s range. That will probably be after a GC in the 30s though.

I'll take pros in action right from the start over amateurs barely doing anything until part 5 any day of the week.

There were several multi-cam parts in that last release containing nothing but dancing crowd shots for 99% of the time. Like watching paint dry!!
In contrast, all of these releases in the 40s & 50s were great, some almost out of control, and everywhere the camera turned there was action.

It shows how far downhill the series went & I'm dreading to see the next, more recent volume offered as multi-cam release.

you wont find anything interesting of her in any phgc. I have watched all her moves in all phgc and dso she was in. Maybe she has a movie, casting or anything else where we can see her doing more. it is like a plan they have done. That she has to do nothing. Its getting boring now because she was involved in about 40 parties and never did anything. i lost my interest of her
mee to @Ronaldinho10 I too searched her, many no of times. all effort become useless. i couldn't find her in indexxx.com and czechcasting as well