• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Wristbands have never meant anything on both DSO and PH(GC) and never will.
Well, I think they actually did on a few single occasions, like PH51, where all but one of the girls who got fucked were exactly the ones wearing red wristbands, as opposed to yellow ones like the other "party guests". But that obviously seemed to be an exception (maybe even by mistake?), not the rule for partys around the time.

she is from party hardcore 71

1zp1ru.jpg

110.jpg

012.jpg

guys any update regarding this amateur? even if she in DVD i will buy it

any update?

Is this girl from PHGC 37 and 38 in any others? She gets on stage and has her ass exposed in both. Does she ever do anything else?
PHGC37 (black shirt, white pocket):
ppppppppp2.jpg

PHGC38 (glasses):
ppppppppp1.jpg

I thought the plants have it on one hand and amateus on the other in PHGC?

That has just been a popular assumption here on freeones ever since the early days of ph. First some users claimed the wristbands had different colors, until others noted correctly, that it's only the lightning, that makes them seem different at times. Then the other theory you mentioned came to life, but it was shown multiple times, that it's absolutely inconsistent.

What would be the point of wearing it on different wrists anyway? That doesn't make any sense.

Hamdishamil

Will Bump For Food
واخيرا وجد العرب هنا هههههههه لا اعرفها يا اخى لكن هل تعرب فتاة تلبس القبعة سوداء وهل رايتها مشاركة اجزاء اخرى
👍😂مرحبا 👋. لا أعرفها. ولم يسبق لي أن رأيتها. في حفلات اخري.