• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

I'll bump this one again, in case there's someone out there who recognises her...

She's from Party Hardcore 51 and does pretty much everything (BJ, anal, straight sex with more than one guy)...

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Incredibly I've found nothing else out about her. Was she really just a one hit wonder?

It seems Shameless Party 2 and 3 are completely non-existant online. I swear, I've seen parts 1 and 4 for sale somewhere, but not the other two. Can someone at least tell me which parties they're comprised of so I'll know what I'm missing/if it's worth it?
interesting, where can you get part 1 and 3 for sale?

Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 37 Part 3 - I wonder what the random cut in all the cams around 9:20-9:50 was, seemed to be at least a minute or two if not more.

In part 3 is usually when they have the messy games on stage, only a few of those have been released as far as i know, it is more than just a few minutes (notice the splattered clothes on some girls after the cut, and also the paper covering the stage).

On SinX you can find those parts for PHGC 25-31 and 34-35. It's about 45-60 min that are cut.

https://www.sinx.com/channel/Party-Wam/all

Last edited:
Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 37 Part 3 - I wonder what the random cut in all the cams around 9:20-9:50 was, seemed to be at least a minute or two if not more.
That cut was probably closer to an hour than a minute. I think it is when they stop the natural flow of every party to play in mud, oil and other goop on stage.

Hi, sorry if this is a bit OT but i don't know where else to ask.
Being a member of tainster a few years ago I recently felt like watching the latest phgc 43,44 and 45, only to realise they are nowadays on sinx. How do you actually get access to the videos from there? I realise I should get a membership and then buy access to a tag, for example #amateursexparty. But how do I really know what videos are in that tag? I can see pictures of the videos but no episode name and the ones I want don't seem to be in there. I can find the videos with their real name if I go through channels but there's no option to buy from there, nor any info of what tag they are under.

Hi, sorry if this is a bit OT but i don't know where else to ask.
Being a member of tainster a few years ago I recently felt like watching the latest phgc 43,44 and 45, only to realise they are nowadays on sinx. How do you actually get access to the videos from there? I realise I should get a membership and then buy access to a tag, for example #amateursexparty. But how do I really know what videos are in that tag? I can see pictures of the videos but no episode name and the ones I want don't seem to be in there. I can find the videos with their real name if I go through channels but there's no option to buy from there, nor any info of what tag they are under.
You got it spot on, once you have a membership you can see all the info about tags and stuff, you just need to subscribe to one tag for the parties, if you want the shower cams and the messy stuff too that's several other tags you need unfortunately.

You got it spot on, once you have a membership you can see all the info about tags and stuff, you just need to subscribe to one tag for the parties, if you want the shower cams and the messy stuff too that's several other tags you need unfortunately.
Thank You.

In part 3 is usually when they have the messy games on stage, only a few of those have been released as far as i know, it is more than just a few minutes (notice the splattered clothes on some girls after the cut, and also the paper covering the stage).

On SinX you can find those parts for PHGC 25-31 and 34-35. It's about 45-60 min that are cut.

https://www.sinx.com/channel/Party-Wam/all
That cut was probably closer to an hour than a minute. I think it is when they stop the natural flow of every party to play in mud, oil and other goop on stage.

Ah. I guess I should pay more attention lol. Too bad they cut away from the regular (black and red top) having sex at the bar and they 'lost' the cam when her 'partying hardcore' starts, although there's a little in the main edit. The build up is one of the best things, oh well. She has a good on stage hardcore in another party, so whatever.

Part 4: Gina is a real buzz kill. She got annoyed at the girl in pink taking off her top on stage, even though she fucked in part 3 and was bugging the guy having sex with the big boobed girl about condoms. I guess to be fair he should wear a condom. Gina always looks so pissed off to be there, she's one of the reasons the parties really went downhill.

Ah. I guess I should pay more attention lol. Too bad they cut away from the regular (black and red top) having sex at the bar and they 'lost' the cam when her 'partying hardcore' starts, although there's a little in the main edit. The build up is one of the best things, oh well. She has a good on stage hardcore in another party, so whatever.

Part 4: Gina is a real buzz kill. She got annoyed at the girl in pink taking off her top on stage, even though she fucked in part 3 and was bugging the guy having sex with the big boobed girl about condoms. I guess to be fair he should wear a condom. Gina always looks so pissed off to be there, she's one of the reasons the parties really went downhill.

In todays edit when the big boobed blonde is fucking Sabbi on the couch Gina makes her put her bra back on! It isn't caught on camera but I think she also made them stop fucking!!!!! You can see Sabbi is pissed off and takes his condom off and throws it across the room (check out 13:09) Cam 2 - Part 4.

With a company full of terrible cameramen/camerawomen and editors, Gina is the most useless thing in the building.

What volume is ph2005-1-3?
there is no volumes in the early days. i came across a ******* that had all the vids from 2003-2008. so if you search partyhardcore 2005-1-3 thats the date it was released. after going through the whole episode i see the cameramen sucked back then to. just as she starts sucking a dick they pull away

In todays edit when the big boobed blonde is fucking Sabbi on the couch Gina makes her put her bra back on! It isn't caught on camera but I think she also made them stop fucking!!!!! You can see Sabbi is pissed off and takes his condom off and throws it across the room (check out 13:09) Cam 2 - Part 4.

With a company full of terrible cameramen/camerawomen and editors, Gina is the most useless thing in the building.
Stop overanalysing negatively. They were done fucking. That black piece of cloth is her skirt, Gina wedged her tits in it to make fun of her wobbly boobs. Camerawork was excellent. This was why multi-cam was so much requested by fans.