• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

I see. I only thought that because some of the girls with plain or average looking clothes/shoes were more likely to be amateurs.

There are two more girls that I am sure are amateurs:

The first one is from ph 16, back in 2007. (The same party that had the popular amateur with the big boobs.)

She only had sex with Eric, in one of the back rooms. Looking at her hand , I think she was married, not sure.

The second amateur I found is from a previous party(don’t know which one). She is wearing the wrist band on her right hand, the hand for amateurs.

Judging by her facial reactions she had a hard time taking some of the bigger dicks, but she never quit and came back for round 2 with sensi.

She is beautiful and reminds me of a super model. I have not found anything else from her anywhere else.

What do you guys think?

Yeah, would have liked to see more of her.
She has been on the stage, playing with strippers since PHGC 39.
She was even stripped topless and gave the guys a little helping hand while on stage, but that was all.
Any more infos on her?

I start my posting career at freeones with sad news :(

I recently lost my HDD (only two months old) i had transferred nearly 2TB of good stuff ;) onto it, including every PH from 2003 onward.

I will be really sad if some of those early parties are not in my life anymore (ok a bit sad)

I know of places where i can get certain parties, from about 2013 onward but that means i miss out on the best parties when actual amateurs still got their hands (and sometimes faces ;) ) dirty.

Does anyone know of a place where these earlier parties can be found.

Hell might even have to try tainster, but the original soundtrack is a big part, not some crappy generic techno or poor rap music looped.

Also if i was to sign up to Tainster is there a limit on how much you can DL in a month?

Cheers for any help.

anyone knows who she is ?? seen her many times , thank you vol.jpg

Recently lost my whole PH collection from 2003 onward. :( due to a HDD failure.

Anyway to get it all back?

Do SinX/Tainster go to the beginning, couldn't find the early stuff.

And would it be best to do pay by category or # or Video I'm confused...

DukeLeto7

BANNED
How are you guys seeing these images? All I get is an image of a paperclip and non-linked text that says "Attached images".

For clarity I am referring to the post by vulatera on page 256 where the text references the updates from March/April of 2006 (Vol 6). It says there are "Attached Images", and people are talking about them in subsequent posts as though they are visible, but I can't see them.

For clarity I am referring to the post by vulatera on page 256 where the text references the updates from March/April of 2006 (Vol 6). It says there are "Attached Images", and people are talking about them in subsequent posts as though they are visible, but I can't see them.

For clarity: shows up on my screen like this:

Can I get an update on the thinking for identifying amateurs?

Think the last I saw of the discussion was along the lines of wrist bands on the right wrist and to look to see which girls go hardcore the fastest to correlate their wrist bands to identify if the bands have change sides for the plants. To confirm wrist band sides of the amateurs for that particular party.

Is this still the case or is it just a judgement call nowadays?

Or are there really no amateurs any more?

Can I get an update on the thinking for identifying amateurs?

Think the last I saw of the discussion was along the lines of wrist bands on the right wrist and to look to see which girls go hardcore the fastest to correlate their wrist bands to identify if the bands have change sides for the plants. To confirm wrist band sides of the amateurs for that particular party.

Is this still the case or is it just a judgement call nowadays?

Or are there really no amateurs any more?

How about just keeping it to photos and identifying those girls instead of pushing this fake tits loop thought on everyone.
Nobody fuckin' CARES.

How about just keeping it to photos and identifying those girls instead of pushing this fake tits loop thought on everyone.
Nobody fuckin' CARES.

Yeah thanks for the insight :/ ... Identifying the amateur girls is what this thread is all about and what my post was attempting to get an update on - how are we now subjectively identifying these players. If nobody cares they wouldn't be viewing the thread! If there is no accepted way to, in a reasonably rational way, identify amateurs then it is all just make believe and dreams to knock one out. That's fine, I just was after the current thinking.