• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

2 cams left to see the slightly thic girl with blond hair and blue panties have sex and the brunette that changed cloths and was prominent in the beginning part come back at the end and give a BJ and then look really proud of herself. The edits in the multi-cam suck, and I wish the camera guys were better at framing, still an interesting party so far.

I should have made an excel spreadsheet or something with partydate to party Vol. when all that stuff was on their site, plus now DVD's are a different number and tainster changed up some party numbers. Data hoarding problems.

I kept both the date and party number (if it has one) in my folder labeling.
PH Vol. 21 is 2007 12-03 to 2008 01-07.

From that party, the girl in the red top and her friend in the blue-green top with rings on their fingers blowing Neo is one of my highlights over the years. Especially the one in red, since she turns him down until her friend gets involved.

I talk to a girl, amateur, who did parties in the PHGC 25-35 volumes, so take it with a grain of salt but she told me she heard that the format of the PH we know was over and that they had medical problems with unprofessional participants. So if they were to done something new in the futur, the format will be different wich make me thing to something close to DSO sadly....

I just told you what she told me, no idea if it's true but she probably know more than us.

I kept both the date and party number (if it has one) in my folder labeling.
PH Vol. 21 is 2007 12-03 to 2008 01-07.

From that party, the girl in the red top and her friend in the blue-green top with rings on their fingers blowing Neo is one of my highlights over the years. Especially the one in red, since she turns him down until her friend gets involved.

Thanks for the info.

I talk to a girl, amateur, who did parties in the PHGC 25-35 volumes, so take it with a grain of salt but she told me she heard that the format of the PH we know was over and that they had medical problems with unprofessional participants. So if they were to done something new in the futur, the format will be different wich make me thing to something close to DSO sadly....

I just told you what she told me, no idea if it's true but she probably know more than us.

That's interesting. I seem to recall that all party participants were required to be tested for STD's in order to attend the parties. Unless they are referring to the guys in which case I saw Johnny Le Pazz at more than one party fuck amateurs without protection.

Thats seems reasonable because in none of the ads that are looking for girls there is no requirements for STDs. But simple workaround is use condoms... But thanks for the information.

That's interesting. I seem to recall that all party participants were required to be tested for STD's in order to attend the parties. Unless they are referring to the guys in which case I saw Johnny Le Pazz at more than one party fuck amateurs without protection.
Why would you invite amateurs to a party
And make them do std tests? That blows your cover. If i was a girl and i would be invited to a strip show with free alcohol and mandatory std tests, i would be VERY suspicious! Besides, why do the strippers wear condoms if all amateurs are tested anyway? Doesn't make Sense.

51ltZU5.jpg

She's back on allwam.net in two shower scenes. We only get a really quick nipple but it's better than nothing...

*thumbs up*

Which scenes are that?

Why would you invite amateurs to a party
And make them do std tests? That blows your cover. If i was a girl and i would be invited to a strip show with free alcohol and mandatory std tests, i would be VERY suspicious! Besides, why do the strippers wear condoms if all amateurs are tested anyway? Doesn't make Sense.

A few times some of the recent amateurs jumped on raw. I supposed there could be some minor disease going around, but with condoms etc. unless one of the dudes wasn't tested right the risk is pretty low. There are a few things you can get orally, but still without a pop shot the risk is pretty low too and easily curable. If like 10 girls got something oral (like the clap) then I could see some issues, dudes need to be tested. This could be 100% true or could just be a rumor, who knows. I hope they take the first three months of the year off and move back to a real bar, with real amateurs and pro-ams they hire out of brothels like the good old days.

Which site is good source for party hardcore all episodes so that I can help you out finding these amateur girls? Tainster and Partyhardcore doesn’t have all episodes.

I noticed that when they release some old multicam party, couple of days before that they remove older version of that party (with just main edits) from tainster site.

Now I couldn't find "Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 10" party on their site

https://www.partyhardcore.com/movie?page=20

https://www.partyhardcore.com/movie/4345/party-hardcore-gone-crazy-vol-10-part-1

I realy hope that this is not gonna be next multicam party. Very bad party, even for that period.

noticed that too... also tainster is more and more promoting sinx website after login...

I was curious to see the multicam edition of ph72 to check how much this girl was involved into action during the party. In the dvd she appeared almost only at the end to take a cumshot in her mouth.
Unfortunately she did very few during the party:some kisses, some lesbo, not too much. From the pictures we can see that she blew Sensi but it wasn't filmed. I don't understand when it happened.
She started with a red shirt on. Then at the end of the party she's wearing a black shirt and she took the load (maybe after a shower session for allwam?). In the last photos she's blowing sensi half naked!
she seems to me to be an amateur, isn't she?

I was curious to see the multicam edition of ph72 to check how much this girl was involved into action during the party. In the dvd she appeared almost only at the end to take a cumshot in her mouth.
Unfortunately she did very few during the party:some kisses, some lesbo, not too much. From the pictures we can see that she blew Sensi but it wasn't filmed. I don't understand when it happened.
She started with a red shirt on. Then at the end of the party she's wearing a black shirt and she took the load (maybe after a shower session for allwam?). In the last photos she's blowing sensi half naked!
she seems to me to be an amateur, isn't she?

I can't remember for sure if she was in the side party games video or not, but I think she was and probably got her loaner shirt messed up. That was when they released those as a separate 30 min video, maybe they'll do it in parts without edits, probably not, this being tainster they probably won't release it at all lol. This girl was one I liked and she's seen in like the first 3 odd parts in the original then disappears until the end. In multi cam slightly involved in the beginning grinding then on couch messing around and smoking in part 4 then nothing then BJ, you can spot her in the multicam until around half way through 4 or start of 5. They did a lot of cutting in the multicam around when she's involved, IDK why. BTW fuck the edits.

Anyone else notice all the edits to not show the blond girl with fishnets and blue panties getting fucked, except the close up. RIP.