• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

I'm up for watching that, actually.
Utter randoms exposed to the (mostly scripted) debauchery.

In fact, possibly the best part about this party was the camera girl getting taken on stage, and the other time when one of the strippers holds up a condom to a camera girl and propositions her.

It'll be epic if one of them ever gets a camera girl to actually do something interesting.

Hi, does anybody know this tattooed girl from PHGC 40? And did anybody notice her after part 1 and 2 somewhere?
5ab911ae77f1d.jpg

https://images2.imgbox.com/3c/3d/Z8yNE2c7_o.jpg
https://images2.imgbox.com/5b/15/FL2W0aHz_o.jpg

who can help me?

actually i am trying to buy party hardcore gone crazy plus vol 10

because as you told me that there is some scenes additional in this plus edition

so i tried hard to search through the internet to find some screen shot and i found nothing

so what i will do is to buy the whole dvd

but

the problem that i cant enter this dvd to my country

so i will buy it and i will send it to any of you guys. so you can upload it and give us the link

sound good?

Decent start with the usual hot chicks returning and new amateurs. Theres is one reason to be very optimistic, they moved a couch to the area where nothing happens so now we have couches everywhere and they will be forced to film action all over the place instead of focusing in one plant corner. This small move alone will work wonders, so here's hoping.

Decent start with the usual hot chicks returning and new amateurs. Theres is one reason to be very optimistic, they moved a couch to the area where nothing happens so now we have couches everywhere and they will be forced to film action all over the place instead of focusing in one plant corner. This small move alone will work wonders, so here's hoping.

Can you post photos for the chicks?

So much for releasing old parties in multicam... Looks like the party they did was a one off. So that's another 9 or 10 weeks of PHGC 41 ahead.

So much for releasing old parties in multicam... Looks like the party they did was a one off. So that's another 9 or 10 weeks of PHGC 41 ahead.

Maybe we'll get some more old DSO's that were already released in multi-cam though, but with fewer cams so they are better :).

Always love the first part of a party where sometimes unsuspecting amateurs end up showing more cheek than they expected thanks to guys like Petr and now Michael Fly the dude with the short hair. But this first stripper would have to be one of the worst in years. Probably since Petr himself tried to do the job and nearly fell over on the slippery stage! He can't dance, he has no interest in his female audience and is clearly going through the motions after a fast strip where after he spends 20 minutes in his jocks and leaves them on when he's finished. No I'm not interested in seeing his junk unless its down the throat of a cute amateur caught up in the moment!

But already we've seen the plants reveal themselves with Petr and Mr Beard basically organising them in front of them on the couch to fluff them up. No fake or any form of seduction just here's my cock get your lips round it.

Maybe we'll get some more old DSO's that were already released in multi-cam though, but with fewer cams so they are better :).

Maybe in 5 year's time there will just be one DSO party that is incessantly released again and again with fewer and fewer episodes until each new release is just a single still frame.

And at the same time the newest PH will be a single party with an infinitely large number of episodes showing the same pros getting fucked by the same limp dicked strippers from a million different angles.