• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Treat a whore like a lady

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Isn't that a Frank Sinatra song?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
That chicks teeth in the pic in that link looks like a graveyard.:facepalm:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Because I am gentleman?:)

Just a guess, but it's probably because of your view that just being a female makes one a lady. If the term is universally applied, then it really has no special meaning any longer. Right? Too often, it's now become a term that people apply to those who don't even begin to meet the traditional definition. People are so easily offended these days that I guess it's just easier this way. But take Kim Kardashian, for instance. 100 years ago, if someone had referred to her as a "lady", they'd have been laughed at. But now, she can pass herself off not just as a "lady", but some American publications are comparing her to Kate Middleton and calling her "America's Princess". May God have mercy on us all. :facepalm:

Just a guess, but it's probably because of your view that just being a female makes one a lady. If the term is universally applied, then it really has no special meaning any longer. Right? Too often, it's now become a term that people apply to those who don't even begin to meet the traditional definition. People are so easily offended these days that I guess it's just easier this way. But take Kim Kardashian, for instance. 100 years ago, if someone had referred to her as a "lady", they'd have been laughed at. But now, she can pass herself off not just as a "lady", but some American publications are comparing her to Kate Middleton and calling her "America's Princess". May God have mercy on us all. :facepalm:

True enough. I blame the MSM more than anyone, but there sure are a ton of messed up Americans to give a pigeon shit about that skank.