• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Translated FreeOnes Main Page

Just a few minutes ago while browsing the site, I noticed it's in Finnish!

Since when?

Since I ... God ... master of the universe - ruler of Greyskull, granted you my chosen people - the Finns - their one true wish. A wish that will grant them salvation and ever lasting love an compassion in heavens salt mines.

Enjoy it now Finns. You will be making this up to me when we meet again!

No don't rep me it's completely useless.

If you'd like to rape me, I'll be up for that. But don't be too soft on me I want it to feel as real as it can be. Hit me around the head with a lead pipe .... no, wait ... we shouldn't plan, it would spoil the surprise.

I'm sorry I don't "do" rape. Maybe I can hook you up with a friend of mine? He looks nice, too.

If you'd like to rape me, I'll be up for that. But don't be too soft on me I want it to feel as real as it can be. Hit me around the head with a lead pipe .... no, wait ... we shouldn't plan, it would spoil the surprise.

You're a very disturbing person :1orglaugh

No don't rep me it's completely useless.

:1orglaughWhat did you smoke Blue ?:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
It's been in finnish for about a month or so?

Petra

Makes me wonder.. maybe I've just been so blinded by the nekkid ladies? :dunno:

I don't think Finnish was redirecting for Finnish IPs until last week. ;-) Do you like it?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 3667667, member: 114093"]I don't think Finnish was redirecting for Finnish IPs until last week. ;-) Do you like it?

Trying to get used to it, don't mind it though. :thumbsup:

Petra

Trying to get used to it, don't mind it though. :thumbsup:

Good, good! Then all my hard work of learning Finnish to translate the site wasn't for nothing. :1orglaugh

And no, I didn't really learn Finnish....got to master dutch first.