• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Transhumans among us.

Not fucking good...as if it wasn't enough they have the numbers advantage already, now they can see in the fucking dark...we're doomed.

Transhumans? Isn't that a metal band?

:facepalm:
Disregard the PM I just sent you.

I can't post video here, either. The "Insert video" button is gone, and when I type it in manually, it doesn't work.

WTF?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Somewhere Dr. Moreau and his 2 foot tall genetic failure are playing their matching pianos.

Surely for this to be categorised as something 'Transhuman' it would need to be an ability granted to him through human agency and not just through what seems to be a genetic mutation.

Unless of course, China are developing an army of Cat people which should shock and arouse us all!

1. Bullshit. Iris contact lens. Mutations are usually harmful, Only bacteria and viruses mutate to benefit themselves. It would take a complex organism generations if they weren't tampered with that is.
2. If this was real the PLA would be over all this like a bad rash. And it wouldn't be news.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Maybe all the shit that the p.r.c. has been allowing it's industry to pollute the land that has caused birth defects.