• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Transfering points to freeones from board

hi.. I am new to the board section. can you please tell me where are we suppose to look for the point we have earned in the board section and how do we transfer to the main freeones section?
cheers

The only way you can get points from the board is when you reach 100 posts (500) and every 100 posts after that (25).

They are automatically transferred, so you don't have to do anything about it.

(PS, keep in mind that spamming will get you banned).

Thanks Gordor... actually I got confused with "Latest Reputation Received" in my profile section..

o i c... is it true (i have been away from the whole set up for a while and now i am back) that you get a t shirt when you get to the 5000 post mark? or is that points?

hi.. I am new to the board section. can you please tell me where are we suppose to look for the point we have earned in the board section and how do we transfer to the main freeones section?
cheers

If you mean transfering board action points to MyFreeOnes then this is all done automatic as long as you use the same username and password for the two and link them.

o i c... is it true (i have been away from the whole set up for a while and now i am back) that you get a t shirt when you get to the 5000 post mark? or is that points?

That would still be a t-shirt for 5000 posts on the board as I can prove here...

http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=1025309&postcount=46

MyFreeones.com account and message board account are linked by the same e-mail address. I haven't gotten the points for my message board posts. Is there any way you could fix this for me?

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
I sent her a private message last week and I got no response. :(
I'll try to sent her a private message today.