• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tough One: Jana from BustyCafe

Nobody has any info?

She may well have been a single-time model. All of these sets look like they could have been shot on the same day.

6-4

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Yes SixFour -- she has no last name.

Have you tried a doing a freeones/google search by looking up her birthday... May 9, 1979 ?? As that may lead to something.

Though I think shes's only modeled. No hardcore. As there's only photoshoots at Busty Cafe.

Judging by the age of the content(10-15 years)on that site I'd say your chances to finding more or an identity were slim to nothing

I've got an entire folder of similar softcore models who never got identified
Occasionally you'll find them on sites like sportyone,paysite model directories like earlmiller ,dazglam or karupspc but very rarely if ever will you find a sample gallery link via search engines by anything but accident

Best you can do is open a thread with the little you know and see what that catches over time...thesedays an alias at a website seems to be as good as some IDs ever get..

I'll wager shes European or American/Canadian of European descent

Thanks for the assistance, guys.

You have helped me avoid unnecessarily beating this dead horse too vigorously. :horse:

6-4 :)

Well, it had been several years(!) since I checked this thread, but I appreciate the efforts of those -- kashika and oddin, I'm looking at you :) -- who had chimed in in the interim.

I had seen that same "Cigar" set at other sites, including smokingdivas.com:

http://sexysmokers.net/gallery-914/lovely-tits-with-cigar/

But that's the only set I've ever seen, besides those at Busty Cafe.

Anyway, thanks again!

6-4