• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Topless Superheroes- Lindsey Strutt & Emma Frain Babespotting.tv

richardbs

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Forget your everyday, run of the mill superheroes! These girls are anything buld mild mannered. Working by day as lapdancing strippers in a sexy club they're ever alert for the call to action.

When they're needed Rush, Lynx and Maxi are the Powergirls!

Featuring UK Glamour girls Lindsey Strutt & Emma Frain

http://www.babespotting.tv/fhg/powergirls/rush_lynx/t.php?id=941902

RushLynx_babespotting.jpg

http://www.babespotting.tv/fhg/powergirls/rush_lynx/t.php?id=941902

Help!!! Superbabe..... my penis is out of control.... the only way to stop it is vigorous licking and smashing it between your breasts....

richardbs

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Hey pleased you liked it. More to come very soon. In the meantime here is a pic of one of Lindseys babespotting.tv shoots :)

Attachments

• sm_LindseyStrutt_S3_052.JPG
    sm_LindseyStrutt_S3_052.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 436
I signed up just because of this. It is fantastic. The video quality is brilliant and the show is exactly what it needs to be, bit of a laugh, fantastic topless girls not taking themselves too seriously......

Hopefully the first of many episodes to come!

richardbs

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I signed up just because of this. It is fantastic. The video quality is brilliant and the show is exactly what it needs to be, bit of a laugh, fantastic topless girls not taking themselves too seriously......

Hopefully the first of many episodes to come!

Thanks for the great comments. We really enjoyed producing the Powergirl videos, and yes we do plan more soon.

Thanks again

Thanks for the great comments. We really enjoyed producing the Powergirl videos, and yes we do plan more soon.

Thanks again

Ill be honest I was a member for 6 weeks but no new powerbabes content so I canceled. might re sub when there is more released.

richardbs

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Ill be honest I was a member for 6 weeks but no new powerbabes content so I canceled. might re sub when there is more released.

One of the main reasons is that Lisa Cross who plays Maxi is in training for World Championships, so will be planning another asap..

Will let you know when its coming up.

Cheers,

Rich

Lewis2001

Banned
One of the main reasons is that Lisa Cross who plays Maxi is in training for World Championships, so will be planning another asap..

Will let you know when its coming up.

Cheers,

Rich

Happy days. Gotta love Emma Frain! I did see a "behind the scenes/the making of" promo on youtube but it was small, low res and of course censored. That kind of material would make a nice stop gap till the new episodes.

Feel free to add, Melissa Debling, Lacey Banghard or Holly Peers to the line up.

richardbs

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Happy days. Gotta love Emma Frain! I did see a "behind the scenes/the making of" promo on youtube but it was small, low res and of course censored. That kind of material would make a nice stop gap till the new episodes.

Feel free to add, Melissa Debling, Lacey Banghard or Holly Peers to the line up.

Thanks for the suggestions, always good to get some feedback and ideas for new girls to appear in future productions..