• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Top Mexican Officials Say Legalize Marijuana to Hurt Cartels

We should legalize it. We should allow the tobacco companies to make a safe product and we should tax it.

Nixon's motive was in the right place. But, this is another useless "war" that needs to stop.

I am NOT in favor of de-criminalizing coke/H/meth etc. I would rather crank up the criminality of those drugs.

If we legalize marijuana and treat it like booze --we MUST change the DUI laws so that people realize they should not partake and get behind the wheel. Too many people don't seem to give a fuck about drinking and driving anymore.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Personally I don't care if Marijuana is legalized or not. But I feel it should fall under the same rulings of the DUI laws. And far too many people are running around intoxicated on the same roads I'm on as well. Keep it at home and everything's fine. Crash into me while you're baked and I'll crucify you.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I find the idea of America legalizing any kind of drug absurd. America has commented dozens of times on the drug policies of Canada, especially when our former government was looking into decriminalizing marijuana. Vancouver has probably the most accepting government when it comes to drugs in North America - they have government run buildings where they let you shoot up heroin. They give out perscription methadone to some addicts. "State sponsored suicide", the US called it. There is no way they will ever legalize any kind of drug.

Philbert

Banned
I find the idea of America legalizing any kind of drug absurd. America has commented dozens of times on the drug policies of Canada, especially when our former government was looking into decriminalizing marijuana. Vancouver has probably the most accepting government when it comes to drugs in North America - they have government run buildings where they let you shoot up heroin. They give out perscription methadone to some addicts. "State sponsored suicide", the US called it. There is no way they will ever legalize any kind of drug.

:sleep:

So, if ya see America over there commenting, send her on back over the border...she wanders around sometimes and gets on the wrong side.
Her and her comments...sheesh.:rofl:

Canada...AmericaLite.

Even if that did work, you would still have the Middle East and the Golden Triangle to deal with

PlasmaTwa2

:sleep:

So, if ya see America over there commenting, send her on back over the border...she wanders around sometimes and gets on the wrong side.
Her and her comments...sheesh.:rofl:

Canada...AmericaLite.

Well, considering your government is scared of Canada legalizing marijuana because it would turn places like Vancouver and Windsor into popular places for your teenagers, then yes, keep your opinions to yourself. :wave: No need for them here.

And since you just contradicted your AmericaLite statement in a single post, I'm just going to steal that smiley you use. :rofl:

Philbert

Banned
Well, considering your government is scared of Canada legalizing marijuana because it would turn places like Vancouver and Windsor into popular places for your teenagers, then yes, keep your opinions to yourself. :wave: No need for them here.

And since you just contradicted your AmericaLite statement in a single post, I'm just going to steal that smiley you use. :rofl:

Your post made absolutely no sense...smoking the herb already, eh?
And singing "American Woman" at the top of your lungs...:rofl:
Sure signs of a national inferiority complex...:wave2:

Philbert

Banned
Please, please, please...!
I just saw that satire flick for the first time...An American Carol...some really funny moments and I loved the Zombie ACLU guys...Dennis Hopper ... but really, Michael Moore is ready for new horizons, elsewhere.
He is decreasingly funny, like Hellraisin.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Good news. Legalize in Mexico...south of the border. Legalize in Canada...north of the border. Then its only a matter of time till the dumb fucks who run this backward ass country would pretty much have to follow suit!!! :nanner:

^ Criminalization of marijuana is misguided, ignorant unnecessary.

Drug dealers are known to lace their product with chemicals in order to make their product appear potent.

Legal or not, you could grow your own pot at home but if it were legalized you wouldn't get busted for growing a small crop at home

Thats why the US at least, refuses to legalize it. They wouldn't be able to tax it. Funny. So throw away billions fighting a war that it complete waste of time and money.

Way too much verbiage used to explain an incredibly obvious answer to the problem. God forbid we'd make it legal for people to get stoned!!! It's a much better policy to allow drug wars in border towns to kill hundreds of people every year instead.

We've got our priorities all fucked up in this country.

:glugglug:

PlasmaTwa2

Your post made absolutely no sense...smoking the herb already, eh?
And singing "American Woman" at the top of your lungs...:rofl:
Sure signs of a national inferiority complex...:wave2:

My post makes plenty of sense, but as I've noticed in our previous arguments, everything I say tends to fly over your head. :dunno:

My post makes plenty of sense, but as I've noticed in our previous arguments, everything I say tends to fly over your head. :dunno:

:glugglug:

Philbert

Banned

Nothing you have ever posted has been too complex or silly enough to confuse anyone but you or Hellraisin...I suppose you really feel like his high-five is a great compliment...!:rofl:
Trust me...you are so obvious and it's been said before-ish...nothing you come up with is deep or very relevant, but if you need the reassurance of the site clown to feel good, I am happy for you.

'Well, considering your government is scared of Canada legalizing marijuana because it would turn places like Vancouver and Windsor into popular places for your teenagers, then yes, keep your opinions to yourself. No need for them here.'

Huh?:rofl2:
Scared?
Yeah, the US and the DEA is terrified of stupid druggies flocking to the cameras and undercover agents placed in druggie centers there so we can bust them hand over fist in the US and at the border...Canada would fill their legal system with rich lawyers from all the smuggling convictions, etc...you are a silly person and need to do a reality check once you discover you aren't the crown of intellectual creation!:rofl2:
The only thing "scared" here is you, of my clear refutation of the foolish, lame attempts at insulting the American giant you obviously have fear feelings about. Bad dreams as well?
Maybe once you get over yourself You Might make use of the wiser minds here and online to research the massive efforts worldwide to dry up drug sources for terror orgs and criminal cartels the Western powers are currently engaged in, death and destruction on a large scale; no government is going to overnight undermine the huge effort by just la-de-da legalizing ANY drug use in the US of A. Medical use is a small foot in the door, years later maybe some progress, not anytime soon.
If Canada did so, there would be huge financial penalties immediately, way more than any tax revenue from reefer sales.
Good God, child...grow up.

JayJohn85

Banned
Be real handy be packaged and everything like cigs....

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/alanna-thomas said:
Alanna Thomas[/URL][/B], post: 4051812, member: 377282"]I'm too stoned to read that whole article.
(p.s., where's the sarcasm button on my keyboard?) :cool:

Stoned or not, I'd make you read that article to me as I'm eating you out :p

PlasmaTwa2

Nothing you have ever posted has been too complex or silly enough to confuse anyone but you or Hellraisin...I suppose you really feel like his high-five is a great compliment...!:rofl:
Trust me...you are so obvious and it's been said before-ish...nothing you come up with is deep or very relevant, but if you need the reassurance of the site clown to feel good, I am happy for you.

'Well, considering your government is scared of Canada legalizing marijuana because it would turn places like Vancouver and Windsor into popular places for your teenagers, then yes, keep your opinions to yourself. No need for them here.'

Huh?:rofl2:
Scared?
Yeah, the US and the DEA is terrified of stupid druggies flocking to the cameras and undercover agents placed in druggie centers there so we can bust them hand over fist in the US and at the border...Canada would fill their legal system with rich lawyers from all the smuggling convictions, etc...you are a silly person and need to do a reality check once you discover you aren't the crown of intellectual creation!:rofl2:
The only thing "scared" here is you, of my clear refutation of the foolish, lame attempts at insulting the American giant you obviously have fear feelings about. Bad dreams as well?
Maybe once you get over yourself You Might make use of the wiser minds here and online to research the massive efforts worldwide to dry up drug sources for terror orgs and criminal cartels the Western powers are currently engaged in, death and destruction on a large scale; no government is going to overnight undermine the huge effort by just la-de-da legalizing ANY drug use in the US of A. Medical use is a small foot in the door, years later maybe some progress, not anytime soon.
If Canada did so, there would be huge financial penalties immediately, way more than any tax revenue from reefer sales.
Good God, child...grow up.

I'll grow up when you get over the idea that America is somehow superior to my country. I'm not scared of your country; I was merely saying it would be hypocritical for your country to decriminalize anything while you have responded with hostility when there are talks of it in Canada. I am not scared of America; I just wish they would keep their noses out of the domestic policies of Canada. The fact that they don't? Well, I wonder how they feel about it.

I didn't ask for Hellraiser to compliment my post, did I?

Course, I enjoy having more rep and more people supporting my posts than yours, so any rep I recieve is welcome, because I'm a child and all, but that's beside the point. Not like its a contest.

And besides, BlueBalls is the site clown. flylicker

Hello Mr. Pot, how are you?
Oh, I'm pretty good, how about you?
I am fairly content, my friend. What have you done today, Mr. Pot?
The usual. Went around and told people they don't come up with anything deep or relevant to say, while at the same time I haven't either.
Golly gee, that's swell! :rofl:

I'm glad that you take time to read my posts, and in a way I am glad that you take the time to reply. But, I am not going to get in another argument with you. If you think my posts are stupid, then ignore them and don't reply to them. It's as simple as that.

:wave: