• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Top al-Qaida boss Al-Awlaki DEAD!!!

He won't be missed

Mayhem

Banned
Now collecting urine samples to be dumped on his grave ...

You handle the urine. I'm going to load up on jalapeno/onion/cheddar-spiked chile, a big bowl of Cheez-its and some fudge brownies to projectile shit onto a Mohammed stencil taped to his gravestone.

emceeemcee

Banned
Who cares. They kill a 'top AQ leader' every other week. AQ just replace them.

Always ready for death: Leadership succession in al-Qaeda

^^ top post from former head of the Bin Laden unit at the CIA.

The real story here is not that another AQ dude got whacked. The REAL story is that the United States just assassinated one of it's citizens without any due process. Are Americans comfortable with this? My guess is most are. As long it's the name of The War on Terror, pretty much any flagrant violation of the consitution will be tolerated it seems.

This certainly sets a new benchmark for the degradation of American democracy.

Awlaki>>:violent:<<US

Good night scum...enjoy your 72 virgin orgy.:rolleyes:

Good riddance, mother fucker. :thefinger

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Al Qaida is a lot like lame version of Cobra each week we kill another member and a new one takes it's place. Now if they had guys like Destro, Major Bludd, Firefly, and Stormshadow you may have a chance. And if Dr. Mindbender is up and around pilfering DNA from history's greatest military minds to make Serpentor we're all screwed.

emceeemcee

Banned
It was first reported in January of last year that the Obama administration had compiled a hit list of American citizens whom the President had ordered assassinated without any due process, and one of those Americans was Anwar al-Awlaki. No effort was made to indict him for any crimes (despite a report last October that the Obama administration was "considering" indicting him). Despite substantial doubt among Yemen experts about whether he even has any operational role in Al Qaeda, no evidence (as opposed to unverified government accusations) was presented of his guilt. When Awlaki's father sought a court order barring Obama from killing his son, the DOJ argued, among other things, that such decisions were "state secrets" and thus beyond the scrutiny of the courts. He was simply ordered killed by the President: his judge, jury and executioner. When Awlaki's inclusion on President Obama's hit list was confirmed, The New York Times noted that "it is extremely rare, if not unprecedented, for an American to be approved for targeted killing."

http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn_greenwald/2011/09/30/awlaki/index.html

good luck with all that :facepalm:

PirateKing

&#9608;&#9600;&#9608;&#9600;&#9608; &#9608; &#9608
I've never even heard of this guy. Like emcee said, someone will just replace him.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I wonder if his diaper was as heavy as Bin Laden's moments before he expired. Those last few months of his life were a real rollercoaster living in fear of the inevitable.

Another win for the good guys.

This is very troubling. So apparently the president can go around the world assassinating American citizens. Awlaki was a terrorist no doubt about it, he wanted to kill Americans. But he was an American citizen and the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution states that no American shall be “deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.” The U.S. government apparently knew where he was at so why didn't they make an attempt to arrest him? We are after all allies with Yemen. I don't know, I'm conflicted about this.

C

cindy CD/TV

You handle the urine. I'm going to load up on jalapeno/onion/cheddar-spiked chile, a big bowl of Cheez-its and some fudge brownies to projectile shit onto a Mohammed stencil taped to his gravestone.

Yummy ... and yet potentially very painful. Can I have some? :D (before handling the urine cups of course!)

Some of you guys are saying this really isn't a big deal, that he'll be replaced soon enough. There's some truth to that, but don't underestimate the value and power this guy represented to al-Qaida and worldwide Islamic terrorism. Essentially, he was Osama bin Laden 2.0. In some ways, he's been even more dangerous because he's part of THIS generation. He was media savvy, skilled with using the Internet and social networking to organize, set the tone and give out the marching orders to his followers. Bin Laden never had this ability. Some examples of Al-Awlaki's work: the failed Times Square bomber, the failed Christmas Day "underwear" bomber (we got lucky in BOTH of these instances), the Ft. Hood shooter ... all of these guys had been in contact with Al-Awlaki and two of them were radicalized within the United States -- which is our biggest area of concern regarding terrorism in 2011 and beyond. And don't forget too: Al-Awlaki had aided and abetted several of the 9/11 hijackers. We should've killed this guy 10 years ago when we had the chance.

Al-Awlaki wasn't just another "head on the hydra." Killing Osama was the equivalent of losing the owner of a football team, but knocking off Al-Awlaki was the same as losing the head coach AND star quarterback in one shot. It will take awhile for al-Qaida to recover from this one, if they ever do. :2 cents:

I bet he is ball deep in all the virgins now.

He deserved to die though, just like Bin Ladden. If this helps to get rid of terrorism that little bit more then it can only be a good thing. I hope he doesnt R.I.P

Obama= Terrorist killer

They will replace him, but let's hope the next guy is shit at his job

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
This is very troubling. So apparently the president can go around the world assassinating American citizens. Awlaki was a terrorist no doubt about it, he wanted to kill Americans. But he was an American citizen and the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution states that no American shall be “deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.” The U.S. government apparently knew where he was at so why didn't they make an attempt to arrest him? We are after all allies with Yemen

Who cares. Justice served. Fuck him!

Mayhem

Banned
When they replace him, we kill his replacement. With all the joblessness out there, why take away a perfectly good career path?