• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Top 10 Cars for Women

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Top 10 Cars for Women

Women tell us they prefer a car that's agile, has good visibility, and isn't a chore to drive. Many like to sit higher and most rightly insist on plenty of storage space, reasonable prices and low running costs. Space for growing families is essential in many cases and safety is a major factor. Furthermore, many women tell us that a high fun-to-drive factor is important.
The ten cars listed below meet these criteria while allowing for different tastes, lifestyles, and incomes.

• Ford Focus
  • Honda Civic
  • Honda Fit
  • Mazda 3
  • Mazda MX-5 Miata
  • Mercedes-Benz E-class
  • Nissan Sentra
  • Subaru Forester
  • Toyata Camry
  • Volkdwagen Jetta

Article

Too many foreign vehicles in that list. :nono:

If there is a Mrs Will E. Worm: what's she driving?:)

The future Mrs. Lindros is driving a Toyota Starlet.

A Chevrolet is becoming very populair the last few year in The Netherlands/Europe, Will.
Good choice. :thumbsup:

Subaru Forester= #1 Butch Lesbian car.

And pontiac should deff be up there, even if the company is no longer around a lot of their cars were marketed to women.

Sorry Boothbabe, that was just my opinion, because I see a lot of those cars in my neighbourhood.

Maybe I was wrong.

I see more women driving Chevy Cavaliers,Honda CRVs,Dodge Neons,Toyota Celicas,and Mitsubishi Eclipses.Also,I'm surprised that there aren't any minivans on that list.

I'll also add that the only car that I see only women driving is a Toyota Paseo.I think that I've only seen two men ever driving one of those.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Huh? This list is completely fucked up!

E-class a women's car? :wtf:

Women drive small cars! Nissan Micra, VW Polo, Renault Twingo those are cars for women!

Or for higher class women: Porsche Boxster.