• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

too much wank-fodder

Has this ever happened to you:
You plan on spanking the monkey, and start surfing around, and you're so horny that everything catches your interest - so there's too much material to pick from. You click everything, and end up with like 20 links open with different clips, pictures and threads.

As you become increasingly overwhelmed, you just end up watching something old instead.

:crash:

heh or you just keep going until you realize it's 5 in the morning and you haven't even wanked yet :D and you've still got more to sift through

I struggle to find anything worth looking at anymore. Most of the work and the people in the industry are going downhill. I would have to start liking old whorish looking women with oversized boob jobs that do circus acts to maybe like it again.

I find the reverse more annoying, than you reach the point of no return and the one you choose to focus on is the worst one of the lot and as you search for the best to blow to, you hit something random and end up unloading over yahoo news.....

Has this ever happened to you:
You plan on spanking the monkey, and start surfing around, and you're so horny that everything catches your interest - so there's too much material to pick from. You click everything, and end up with like 20 links open with different clips, pictures and threads.

As you become increasingly overwhelmed, you just end up watching something old instead.

:crash:

Yip. It has happened before. And no doubt will happen again.