• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

To force a rainbow angers God.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Discuss.

Attachments

• fontan_park_pobedi_spb7.jpg
    fontan_park_pobedi_spb7.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 133

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
thats not a rainbow. thats water with coloured bulbs lighting it.

it i was god, id throw a quarter in it myself.

DR. B

Closed Account
Thank god I don't believe in god

Primitive man found himself in a dangerous and hostile world, the fear of wild animals, of not being able to find enough food, of injury or disease, and of natural phenomena like thunder, lightning and volcanoes was constantly with him. Finding no security, he created the idea of gods in order to give him comfort in good times, courage in times of danger and consolation when things went wrong. To this day, you will notice that people become more religious at times of crises, you will hear them say that the belief in a god or gods gives them the strength they need to deal with life. You will hear them explain that they believe in a particular god because they prayed in time of need and their prayer was answered. All this seems to support the human instinct that the god-idea is a response to fear and frustration. The our mind taught us to try to understand our fears, to lessen our desires and to calmly and courageously accept the things we cannot change. It replaces fear, not with irrational belief but with rational understanding.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND