• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

tits vs. ass

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member
I am just curious. I mean obviously the best thing is to have both...BUT...if you HAD to choose between a chick with amazing tits or one with the most amazing ass ever....which would you choose?

tits i love tits and most of all i love your tits too

For me, as if there's any surprise in this answer....but there is nothing that beats a great rack on a babe. Nothing. Natural, Fake..makes no difference to me.

NikkiNova

@titsrock- ok that's interesting that you say it doesn't matter if they are real or fake. I would think it would. I mean there are some GREAT boob jobs ( like mine hahaha) BUT...there are also bad boobs jobs where they don't move or it looks like one nipple is looking one way and the other is staring it the 1st one or something hahah You would STILL choose tits even if they were not that great>?

@titsrock- ok that's interesting that you say it doesn't matter if they are real or fake. I would think it would. I mean there are some GREAT boob jobs ( like mine hahaha) BUT...there are also bad boobs jobs where they don't move or it looks like one nipple is looking one way and the other is staring it the 1st one or something hahah You would STILL choose tits even if they were not that great>?

yes even if it is a bad boob job i still pick tits did i mention i love your set too and do you know you been nominated in the members area for member of the week

NikkiNova

kristoflaw- Awww shux. Thank you. I personally have always liked the curves of a woman. I like a nice round ass but I also love boobs. If I HAD to choose between them as woman..I would say ass. I say this because ...you can buy some great boobs...but if you don't have an ass....that's not really very fixable. This is actually why I have always personally thought Aria Giovanni is the hottest. She has an amzing ass a great natural boobs. Most people that have that have a little too much in the tummy area. She does NOT . She literally has it all going to all the right places. I have never gotten the whole fascination with skinny chicks with no boobs and that look like they are either anorexic or ....just hitting puberty. Does nothing for me

NikkiNova

@thebear247- THANK YOU!!!! You are such a sweetheart! You always are. I appreciate that.
xoxoxox

NikkiNova

@the bear247- HUH? I was nominated as member of the week? Are you serious? I didn;t even know that there was such a thing? Who niminated me? How cool is that? Where can I even go to see this. I am still fairly new to all of this freeones board stuff so I am still learning and quite the dork in many ways hahaha

@the bear247- HUH? I was nominated as member of the week? Are you serious? I didn;t even know that there was such a thing? Who niminated me? How cool is that? Where can I even go to see this. I am still fairly new to all of this freeones board stuff so I am still learning and quite the dork in many ways hahaha

do you accept message i could explain it better there but on the main page there is a memebers only area look for that and then look for m.o.t oscm jane burgess nominated you and you have my vote cus your such a sweety and you post some interesting stuff thanks for giving back to yours fan and thanks for all you do

NikkiNova

@thebear247- That is so super cool of her. She has been so welcoming and sweet to me and I have never even met her. It's so refreshing. I would love to meet her at some point. I think we live in the same state so...ya never know. Yes by the way I accept messages. Message me anytime. That would be great!
xoxox
Nikki Nova

Jodi got an argument there... but i choose tits... common, theres nothin better to play with ;)

I sort of split. I like the looks of boobs (They don't necessarily have to be huge.) and find a good pair of boobs more appealing to the spontaneous side of eroticism, but a good ass you just can't buy. Plus, a nice toned shapely ass is a sign of healthiness or at least a person that cares enough about their body to keep it in shape. You just can't have a good rear view without a good backside and legs. With a good backside women look so much better when they bend over also. You can still have a good front side without top quality boobs, but on the other hand you can't really watch the ass move, bounce, and sway about like you can with boobs. It can be sort of hypnotizing. With me it's a toss up and it's too hard to decide.