• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Time to put it to rest.

The Boothbabe persona that is. I invented her back in 2009 I think but she never existed (obviously). Some of you believed me and some of you didn't. Those of you who believed me, well, thank you for playing along :p

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
The Boothbabe persona that is. I invented her back in 2009 I think but she never existed (obviously). Some of you believed me and some of you didn't. Those of you who believed me, well, thank you for playing along :p
What are you talking about and why should I care?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
What are you talking about and why should I care?
The long time masquerade, of some guy, that insisted he was a real woman, in a lesbian relationship. Never once was he out of character, or excuses. I don't know if anyone ever really believed him, because lets face it, the only chicks around here have pink titles, or are Petra, and I think Regina is real

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I remember very well, and I did believe for quite some time that you were legit.

Good to see you back, and - in my opinion - You Might as well keep the nickname, why stop the fun, there is still some good fun to be had

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Come on now, that's not very nice :cry:
Strangely enough, you both started in 2009, so he must have stayed outta your main playground... or crazy thought, maybe imagionary Boothbabes are not his type.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
A legitimate question and considering the 'golf clap' response to your thread, perhaps one that others might want answering.
You would have lost patience fast. Faster then with most others. Faster then you do with me, or Dino, hovering aroound assari level.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Ha-Ha @Boothbabe

I'm just now seeing this shit. I'm one of the one's that never bought your baloney, because it's always been obvious baloney.

Remember when you would get mad and run away pouting when one of us called you BoothDude? Good times. 🤣

Last edited: