• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tiger Woods Seriously Hurt In Car Accident!?

Tiger Woods free fall in 3 weeks showed you the deadly effect of sleep medication Ambien and pain killer. This combo Tiger took along with other enhancing medication such as growth hormones, erythropoietin, steroids and others can cause major judgment in driving.

Tiger has covered his track in the Woods for so long until the car accident.

So anyone out there taking Ambien and strong pain killer should NEVER drive ! This combo killed Elvis and Michael Jackson (MJ also used other sleeping IV sedative drugs !)

Elin plans to leave Florida to Sweden for Christmas vacation with the two children without Tiger and already called the movers to move many of the family stuff out.

Tiger Woods miscalculated his step by not stepping out of the Woods and cleared his name right the way.

27 years of training in golf ruined by a misstep of car accident 100 m from home and the
family life is finished !

Elin is consulting the divorce lawyers in regarding to the pre-nuptial agreement of 20 million payout. Sure she wants 500 millions !!!

Elin is no different than all other sluts !!!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Elin plans to leave Florida to Sweden for Christmas vacation with the two children without Tiger and already called the movers to move many of the family stuff out.

Tiger Woods miscalculated his step by not stepping out of the Woods and cleared his name right the way.

27 years of training in golf ruined by a misstep of car accident 100 m from home and the
family life is finished !

Elin is consulting the divorce lawyers in regarding to the pre-nuptial agreement of 20 million payout. Sure she wants 500 millions !!!

Elin is no different than all other sluts !!!

Okay, just how is Elin a slut in all this? :dunno:
About to be one of the richest women in the world and single.......

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
In keeping with the season:

Tiger Woods Holiday Poem

Twas the night of Thanksgiving and out of the house

Tiger Woods came a flyin', chased by his spouse.

She wielded a nine iron and wasn't too merry,

Cause a bimbo’s phone number was in his Blackberry.

He’d been cheatin' on Elin, and the story progressed.

Woman after woman stepped up and confessed.

He’d been cheatin’ with Holly, and Jaimee, and Cori,

With Joselyn, and Kalika. The world had the story.

From the top of the Tour to the basement of blues,

Tiger’s sad sordid tale was all over the news.

With hostesses, waitresses, he had lots of sex,

When not in their pants, he was sendin' them texts.

Despite all his cryin’ and beggin' and pleadin',

Tiger’s wife went investin' -- a new home in Sweden.

And I heard her exclaim from her white Escalade,

"If you’re gettin' laid then I’m gettin' paid."

She’s not pouting, in fact, she is of jolly good cheer,

Her prenup made Christmas come early this year.

I guess I thought Tiger actually had sports trainers and actually did stuff like lift weights and run under his own "power".....:dunno:

I'm sure he did.
Aside from those long drive competition guys I'm not sure why a golfer would take roids. Strong legs provide a good swing foundation, but otherwise golf is about coordination, not strength.

I guess I thought Tiger actually had sports trainers and actually did stuff like lift weights and run under his own "power".....:dunno:

A bit more: I just looked at Tiger's career driving stats and I don't see anything that raises a red flag about performance enhancing drugs.

I'm sure he did.
Aside from those long drive competition guys I'm not sure why a golfer would take roids. Strong legs provide a good swing foundation, but otherwise golf is about coordination, not strength.

Maybe. Yeah, you can look at a guy like JD and ask how does he average the most yards on the Tour; but, there are a lot of players, on the Tour in particular, that think there are a lot of guys using growth hormones and moreover, beta blockers - to keep their heart rate down in pressure situations. I think it's valid to question if Tiger was a doper.

jasonk282

Banned
Whats the difference between Santa and Tiger Woods?

Santa only has 3 ho's.

I'm sure he did.

What would HGH do for Tiger? This dirty doctor that was arrested and linked with Tiger was a proponent of HGH.

Here is what HGH does, ripped from wiki....
Reported effects include decreased body fat, increased muscle mass, increased bone density, increased energy levels, improved skin tone and texture, increased sexual function and improved immune system function.

Would Tiger be interested in HGH as some sort of fountain of youth drug or sexual agent?:dunno:

This whole thing is just hilarious. I am glad this is all out in the open. I will finally be able to watch golf without having to see Tiger on ever shot weather he's in the thing or not. Although I think we will hear about his progress every 3 seconds so I will probably be forced to watch it on MUTE!

As Tiger's World Turns...

Elin might finally be ready to kick him to the curb. Apparently she thinks Tiger used her to soothe sponsors. She doesn't feel like he really intended to get back together with her.

Elin, honey, wake up. Take him to the cleaners and move on with your life. :dunno:
A Tiger really never changes its stripes

Interesting topic over on TMZ. Rachel Urchitel does not want to be thought of or referred to as a "slut." I actually agree with her. She is a single woman who had consentual sex with a man. Period. End of story. It's Tiger's problem that he's married, not Rachel's. :dunno:
I can see her point

The problem with fixating on what to label the women who are part of an eventual homewrecking situation is that it always seems to absolve the Man/Husband of any wrong doing doesn't it... :nono:

Tiger woods is a cool guy,I don't understand why the media is always after him. He fucked as many women as he wanted, don't you wish you fucked as many women as he did?

BTW Rachel is goddamn slut and so is 90% of the women who slept with tiger! who gives a damn!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
As Tiger's World Turns...

Elin might finally be ready to kick him to the curb. Apparently she thinks Tiger used her to soothe sponsors. She doesn't feel like he really intended to get back together with her.

Elin, honey, wake up. Take him to the cleaners and move on with your life. :dunno:
A Tiger really never changes its stripes

Interesting topic over on TMZ. Rachel Urchitel does not want to be thought of or referred to as a "slut." I actually agree with her. She is a single woman who had consentual sex with a man. Period. End of story. It's Tiger's problem that he's married, not Rachel's. :dunno:
I can see her point

The problem with fixating on what to label the women who are part of an eventual homewrecking situation is that it always seems to absolve the Man/Husband of any wrong doing doesn't it... :nono:
I dont know TR, sure she was a single woman who had consentual sex with a man.......a man that happened to be the most famous MARRIED WITH FAMILY athlete on the planet!!

I'm sure that point wasn't lost on her. Bottom Line, "Tiger Woods" and all his fame and fortune wanted to fuck and she said yes! KNOWING he had a family back home.:nono:

Yes, she is a slut for doing that, BUT, what a beautiful slut she is. :nanner:
I can't blame Tiger one bit, if that type of chick threw the pussy at me, I dont think I'd be strong enough to resist.......family and all!!:2 cents: