• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tiger Woods Seriously Hurt In Car Accident!?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Just watching on CNN...he's out of hospital?? So should be OK.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
He just pulled out of his driveway, hit a fire hydrant and the airbags deployed?
Got a feeling the word "seriously" is blowing things WAY out of prportion because its Tiger!:2 cents:

What possible reason would Tiger have to be driving his Escalade at 2:30am?

I'm guessing...."backseat filled with strippers" has been omitted from the accident report?

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
no alcohol involved but he hit a fire hydrant hard enough to keep going, then hit a tree...at 2:30 in the morning.

This is a job for Cpt. Bullshit-Spin Doctor

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Well, just to keep the rumor mill active... for you golfers out there: does it seem odd that your wife would have a golf club close enough within reach that she could get to you after an accident, in a matter of minutes with it?

A reverse Chris Brown situation?
I'm not sayin'... I'm just sayin'. :dunno:

Rey C.

Does TMZ owe me any money? OK, so I didn't have the facts. Who needs the facts these days?! A damn good hunch should be worth something. :dunno:

Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV

And if this is true, it'll be interesting to see how the media treats her versus Chris Brown.

He just pulled out of his driveway, hit a fire hydrant and the airbags deployed?
Got a feeling the word "seriously" is blowing things WAY out of prportion because its Tiger!:2 cents:

I think that's exactly right. Frankly, with all the coverage, was there even a reason to start this thread?
:dunno:

jasonk282

Banned
Who let's their Tiger drive a SUV in the first place. I keep mine in it's cage and when it gets hungry I feed him hippies.

The guy can hit a small golf ball in a tiny hole at incredible distances. Yet he cannot drive. Let us break the story down. Detective ~~Whimsy~~ style:

police chief said Woods' wife used a golf club to smash out the back window to help get him out.

She was really trying to hit him. He was escaping the house in a frenzy from his wife's frenzied rage!

The Florida Highway Patrol said Woods' vehicle hit a fire hydrant and a tree in his neighbour's yard after he pulled out of his driveway at 2:25 a.m.

He can golf as well as he does but is unable to back out of his drive way. Either A) he was on something or B) his wife was in a frenzied rage, going after him with his golf clubs. Because, well, come on. Doing all that and having to bash out the back window to get him out. Ok... ;)

Windermere police chief Daniel Saylor told The Associated Press that officers found the 33-year-old PGA star lying in the street with his wife, Elin, hovering over him.

Hovering over him! As she looked at him with satisfaction after she dragged him out the back window, swat at him a few times, and heard the police sirens and ambulance sirens, she quickly put her innocent, worried wife face on.
He said Woods had lacerations to his upper and lower lips, and blood in his mouth; officers treated Woods for 10 minutes until an ambulance arrived.

I can't believe his wife would do this to him. They seemed so happy. :(

The Florida Highway Patrol said Woods was alone in his 2009 Cadillac when he pulled out of his driveway from his mansion at Isleworth, a gated waterfront community just outside Orlando.

I sure as hell wouldn't want my frenzied wife in the car with me when I am trying to escape her wrath! Look what she did to him! :eek:

The patrol said alcohol was not involved, although the accident remains under investigation and charges could be filed.

Probably assault and battery charges against his wife.

Air bags in the SUV did not deploy.

Damn. I bet his wife cut his brakes too! That explains everything!!!

Investigators still have not had a chance to speak to Woods, but when they do, "we will ask him everything," Montes said. "We just haven't had a chance to do so because he was being medically treated."

Be not ashamed Tiger. We are behind you! Admitting what your wife did will not make you any lesser of a man! We support you!

Don't let his wife get away with this!

The other half of the story speaks of money. Money she probably wants! Have no fear! ~~Whimsy~~ is on the case! :hatsoff:

It dont matter what his wife did to him.

She will come out as the victim, and tiger will be the abusive husband.

All she has to say is "He Hit Me", and Tiger is history.

jasonk282

Banned
Damn the white shedevil women.

Rey C.

It dont matter what his wife did to him.

She will come out as the victim, and tiger will be the abusive husband.

All she has to say is "He Hit Me", and Tiger is history.

Eh, she can just claim "emotional abuse", squirt a few tears and she'd be out on bail by lunchtime.

I know (for a fact) that Latinas can get nutty at odd hours of the night. But I thought Swedish girls were generally cool, calm and sensible. Not always true, huh? So there's another country that I'll mark off my mailorder bride list! Damn! :crash:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
It's because he's part Asian.