• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Thoughts on Strippers

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Is it me, or are women in strip clubs hotter if they do not take all of or even some of their clothes off? Follow me here: If you go in a club and the girl starts stripping, you just sit there with a blank look on your face like (lamely) wow, ooo, ahhhh, she's hot. As opposed to women in clubs and they go crazy!!!! Words can't say what they're like in strip clubs!!! But for me, I think a woman's hotter if they just leave some lingerie on or something cause it's the mystery of what's behind there that makes the girl or the situation hot, not seeing her naked then it's like the thrill's gone and there's nothing left, but if she keeps something on then you're like "I wonder what's behind there. I mean she's hot and she's such a tease." That's the whole point to tease you!!! Now it may not seem fair or right, but it's the point. So to wind this all up, I think women who strip are hotter if they leave something on rather than take it all off and waste your money on seeing a girl nude and having a quick thrill rather than seeing her only in a bra and panties and thinking about her later and getting aroused. This has been my monthly rant, so let's see how you fellas or women think of it.

Scorpion

Banned
Definitely prefer topless clubs over all-nude clubs, the only time I wanna see a bitch naked is when I am about to get ready to fuck her. J/K, I am married, but I do go once in awhile, when I have the money.

BTW I know some idiot on here is gonna say, well shit if she is a stripper then it means there is a chance I might get the chance to have sex with her if I sweet talk her. Its a common cliche that all strippers put out, which is totally false. Believe me or not, I know a few women who do strip, and thats there number one complaint, that they are easy. Plain and simple guys most of these girls to it because its the easiest way to make money, they have tuitions to pay, loans to pay, and bills to pay back. I for one have always treated a dancer with respect, because like all of us they are just trying to make a living, it just so happens to be stripping and giving men lapdances.

I know where your coming from Scorpion. When I was in
the Army there was this dumb ass that blew six hundred dollars
on this chick and he didn't get shit. It was so funny.

We had another one that did get lucky and married her after two
weeks and we went to the field and when we got back she took
everything plus some. Some people don't have a clue.

hinddee29

Yep Violator, you are correct, leave a little to the imagination and they'll keep comin back for more. That's why i have always enjoyed magazines like maxim, fhm, stuff, etc. over playboy and especially hustler, which is just too raunchy for me. Girls who are scantily(sp?) clad in a bikini, lingerie, or something to that nature are similar to christmas morning, when you get a gift and you think you know what it is, but you really dont know until you open it, and it could still be something else. Same with women. There's this certain indescribable excitement of not knowing. Well, till later, Keep on rockin and rollin!!:nanner:

Terri Summers

Official Checked Star Member
well i have to say that it is true..most strippers dont go home with clients, but then i am sure there are some that do, like sometimes you meet a girl in a bar and she will go with you. Its a funny thing, wherever you work you can go out with a customer you meet, in stripclubs you get fired for even taking a phonenumber, whuch is weird, but then again understandable. The dancing doesnt seem to make much difference, if i go nude or just topless, they all ask a phonenumber, or will i come back to the hotel..gets pretty boring! Although the french boys especially were very cute...but it just made we want to go out and party and meet more of them!!
I especially hate the ones that just want to sit and talk and dont spend any money on you, what do they think we are there to find a husband? I will sit there for 6 hours and talk to you, but no matter how nice you are, i still am there to make money! It will be like talking to a bussiness client, so because you get on well,you tell your boss you dont want to get paid for that day?

Ok..i will stop now..hehehe

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Scorpion

Banned
I would give my left nut to get a lapdance from you Terri, I would not just talk to you also, I would been hundreds on you. Thanks for the PM also. You are the best.

:bowdown: :hatsoff: :iloveyou:

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
As opposed to Scorpion, I'd give my right nut just to meet you. I'm not into the lapdance from you, although I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't want one, but I'd be happy just to meet you and talk to you face to face. You're still my favorite babe Terri!!!:iloveyou:

i agree that some women are hotter without taking there clothes off

yes i think they are hotter with some clothes on. In canada for instance there is a law that states dancers must wear 1 piece of clothing while stripping....some canadian dancers will wear a scarf

I am a dancer. where I work total nudity is required by the club. I don't mind. It is a very powerful feeling to have every man in the club wanting you. And it is great for a womans self confidance. Hey flash guys we dont want to go home with you. we want to take home your money.

I dunno...the chicks at the strip clubs here are nasty and ugly so they look better when they leave ALL of their clothes on and a bag over their heads!!

foxycougar said:
I dunno...the chicks at the strip clubs here are nasty and ugly so they look better when they leave ALL of their clothes on and a bag over their heads!!

Since you know what they look like does that mean you still go and watch them? :tongue:

georges

Staff member
foxycougar said:
hahahha :1orglaugh I know that at Big Al's there are some hot babes.