• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[THOSE DARN KIDS AND THEIR SKATEBOARDS] What Modern Buzz Words Or Phrases Need To Be Replaced Or Done Away With?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I had this one 20-something hipster over at my house who found a way to shoehorn the word "legit" at least one time in every sentence he spoke. I wanted to break a whiskey bottle over his head while I posed with a smile on my face facing him.

The words "cringe" and "triggered" also need to go but better words not sprinkled in fairy glitter need to replace them.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I have a friend who is a millennial, and he uses legit a lot. I usually give him the MC Hammer hand signage from "to legit to quit". I'm just glad the whole "that's gnarly" fad is over.

I have a friend who is a millennial, and he uses legit a lot. I usually give him the MC Hammer hand signage from "to legit to quit". I'm just glad the whole "that's gnarly" fad is over.

I remember out here during the early 1980s when everything was "radical". The 1981 Horror Film, Hell Night with Linda Blair, forced that word onto the audience as many times as it could in 90 minutes.

Legit is a useful word though, and legitimate sounds boomer-y.
What are we supposed to use in its place that sounds "up to date"?

Also, the term “reaching out” is vague bullshit that has a different meaning depending on who is “reaching out”. Instead of “reaching out” I say, “I will call you tomorrow morning at 10AM.” See, isn’t that much better and clearer?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I can't attend any social engagement without someone going sheeeeeesh and lets goooooo

"lets goooooo!!!" Yeah ..; living in the land of the New England Patriots, I can relate to this!

My aunt's third husband used to show up dressed up like John Kennedy and spoke with a horrible Massachusetts accent. He's Irish so, of course, he drinks too much. If you want to make him mad say something bad about Tom Brady.

I mentioned him being an old Irishman who drinks too much so when he does get mad he gets more hysterical like how a crazy woman loses her mind.

idk-what-that-means-bill-oreilly.gif

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
My aunt's third husband used to show up dressed up like John Kennedy and spoke with a horrible Massachusetts accent. He's Irish so, of course, he drinks too much. If you want to make him mad say something bad about Tom Brady.

I mentioned him being an old Irishman who drinks too much so when he does get mad he gets more hysterical like how a crazy woman loses her mind.

idk-what-that-means-bill-oreilly.gif
If you really want to push him over the edge, tell him if that little bitch Bobby would have remembered why he has a job, and not fucked with Jimmy Hoffa, his brother John, might not have been taken out,