• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

This sums it up

1498861709660.jpg

Why I'm no longer a liberal.

excellence and decency vs. shittiness and hatred. and fat fingers.

You know what this kind of reminds me of - in a roundabout way - is the number of times I confronted idiotic birthers over the eight years Obama was president.
Trying in effect to "clean up" that almost never ending spew of shittiness, hatred and disrespect (led in great part by our current president).

Liberals. Conservatives. There are haters enough to go around on both sides. It's a shame we've come to this, but neither "side" has a monopoly on shittiness.

You know what this kind of reminds me of - in a roundabout way - is the number of times I confronted idiotic birthers over the eight years Obama was president.
Trying in effect to "clean up" that almost never ending spew of shittiness, hatred and disrespect (led in great part by our current president).

Liberals. Conservatives. There are haters enough to go around on both sides. It's a shame we've come to this, but neither "side" has a monopoly on shittiness.

Your side takes the cake when it comes to shittiness. The Left are upset now that their own tactics are being used against them

Your side takes the cake when it comes to shittiness. The Left are upset now that their own tactics are being used against them

*lol* :)
Did you miss somehow that this shittiness you call the left's tactics has been coming from the right for over eight years straight, unrelentingly?

*lol* :)
Did you miss somehow that this shittiness you call the left's tactics has been coming from the right for over eight years straight, unrelentingly?

Horseshit. The Left take home the trophy when it comes to victimization, identity politics and race baiting. Own it

Horseshit? You must not get out much :)
All I've had to do is turn on my car radio the last 8 years and there it is, virtually 24/7 365. Or I can go from there to facebook, reddit or twitter and find the same thing. If I want to see it even more emphatically I can visit stormfront, national vanguard or the like.
Heck our current president is a textbook professional victim, with so many of his flock identifying with that part of him - including all the war on white people, war on christians, war on christmas, etc pearl clutchers.
Are you trying to tell us Trump's success wasn't greatly a matter of identity politics? C'mon man :)

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
This about sums it up.
The USA is a dying empire.
Its slowly dying but picking up speed everyday.
Pretty much on life support right now.
We all know it andthey all know it.

All it has is its Military.
Ironically if the money spent on the Military was spent on other things that actually benefit the people of the USA or simply never spent at all
we would be doing fine. After all all the money is borrowed from the Zio Bank.
But the people in The Big Club know its toast because they made it toast.
So what we have now is The Big Club sucking up whatever they can all around the globe, using bombs to do it.
Committing mass murder to do it.
They know its just about done so they are grabbing as much wealth thats still left before its gone.
Like a person running into a burning house to save the silverware. Grabbing what they can in the little time they have left.
And they will gladly lead us all into war and kill millions including their own people for a little money, sweet sweet money.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
This about sums it up.
The USA is a dying empire...blah, blah, blah, blah.

So what is the end result? How does this destruction play out? There must be some leadership from a movement reacting to this. Who is it? Where do I send my money to protect from being sucked up into this dying empire?

Wait a minute..... you can't answer that question.....you're just a sheep..... an animal that doesn't know anything but grazing where your sheppard puts you. Never mind.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
#SummingItUp

#SummingItUp

Luxman, I don't know what you do for a living but I work in the private sector for one of your evil corporations. I don't have tenure. My compensation is commensurate to my performance. And I can buy shit.

aaa3690b2ac49c53cc87843c2ece872c.jpg

excellence vs. mediocrity, envy and shittiness

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
So what is the end result? How does this destruction play out? There must be some leadership from a movement reacting to this. Who is it? Where do I send my money to protect from being sucked up into this dying empire?

Wait a minute..... you can't answer that question.....you're just a sheep..... an animal that doesn't know anything but grazing where your sheppard puts you. Never mind.

Ok.
So you think the USA is doing well?
On an upswing is it?
All fine and dandy?
Clear skies ahead?
Getting betta all the time?
Looo-king Goood?
89261d846708b1cd38ffe92eecad22ba--gone-too-soon-freddie-prinze.jpg

The answer to your queery?
I don't know. Left my crystal ball at home.
But with the US, or the people in control of it looking for war in all the wrong places for almost 20 years now
I think its only a matter of time before someone puts us down.
For example Syria and Iran. These countries will never be destroyed by us no matter what.
So why are we even threatening them? Or invading as we have already done in Syria?
Ah you dont know. And if you did it would just be something you heard on the news from the paid liars.

Leadership?
Many of us thought it was Trump.
He spoke many times about ending the endless wars.
But he lied. Whether he meant to or not he lied.

See bob youre still living in Willoughby.
I envy you.
Going to the county fair every perfect summer-night.
Courtin that girl next door with those perfect pointy breasts.
Playin kick the can. Swimming down the ol swimmin hole in Crackle Berry creek.
Take me with you bob, take me with you. Pleeease.
I wanna go.
Willoughby! Next stop Willoughby!

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Luxman, I don't know what you do for a living but I work in the private sector for one of your evil corporations. I don't have tenure. My compensation is commensurate to my performance. And I can buy shit.

aaa3690b2ac49c53cc87843c2ece872c.jpg

excellence vs. mediocrity, envy and shittiness

You keep saying that but you never give any solid examples of why being democrat is shitty and being republican is better.

bobjustbob

Meester, I don't give a shit what happens in that litter box called the Middle-East. The birthplace of civilization can just as well keep on doing what they have always done. Let Shahs, and Ayatollahs, and Sheiks, and Princes blow each other up for all I care. After all, that's what they had been doing since the beginning of time. They've got enough oil money to buy all of the shit they want to take care of their own people. If they want to spend it on guns more power to them.

Helen Crump has a sister you might be interested in. Aunt Bea would love fixin' up some vittles before we all head out for the picture show in Mt. Pilot. If that's not to your taste I can always hook you up with Floyd.

floydsbarbershop.jpg

Meester, I don't give a shit what happens in that litter box called the Middle-East.
Unfortunately, since these countries control the oil market the US cannot afford not to care. And since Trump cancelled the US participation to Paris Agreement and he put a climate-change denier to head the EPA, this is not gonna change any soon...

bobjustbob

Unfortunately, since these countries control the oil market the US cannot afford not to care. And since Trump cancelled the US participation to Paris Agreement and he put a climate-change denier to head the EPA, this is not gonna change any soon...

Not to the extent that it once was. USA oil reserves are at near record highs. Crude market is still below $50 despite OPEC cut backs. By the way, not all OPEC nations make the cut backs when announced. Although the region holds the glut of oil, Russia is now the number one nation producing.

USA is setting more rigs every week. The pipeline is a go. When the fracking said break even was $70 per barrel, that was a few years ago and they have been doing their homework. New technology has them now starting to produce also.

We are not seeing the $1.69 average in Feb, 2016 but conceder that one of the reasons is that 22 states raised the tax in the past 5 years. Still $2.21 is still down much from the $2.43 6 weeks ago.

Add that USA is being more energy efficient with every new product produced, Middle-East oil isn't so important anymore.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Cheap oil and gas are great political slogans, but the oil and gas companies hate it and fire people when prices dip too low. Greedy motherfuckers.