• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

This Sums it Up For Me

IMG_1144.jpgIMG_1145.jpg

When did being dumb and ignorant become synonymous with American?

Good question.
Intellect, logic and science are now frequently sneered at.
It's almost as if it's some form of rebellion, but a terribly counterproductive one.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

I thought you'd never ask.
Regardless of the photos which are just 2 examples of , well photos....I'll reply to the ignorant part.

That began , in modern times, when the US CIA started a thing called Operation MockingBird.
The taking over of the news media and basically all the media in the country.
Controlling the information The People receive therefore controlling what and how they think.
Only problem there was that Jews, or Jews by name already owned pretty much all media even back then.
And they kept a pretty tight hold on it.
But somehow the CIA and the Jewish media controllers worked something out because they have the same exact interests.
Money, Power, Control.

Fast forward to today or to recent years.
They control everything our senses take in.
Our News, Our Movies and TV, our Music, Our education System, even our food.

People alive today we're born into believing that everything they are told is true, when in REALITY most all of it is 180 degrees the opposite.
If they say like this you will like this.
If they say believe this you will believe this.
If they say think like this you will think like this.
If they say we need to go to war we need to go to war.

And most of us humans go through life never realizing it, never aware of any of it.
After all we are just animals anyway.

And its not just the USA either. At least here we still have people who believe in the 1st amedment.
In most of Western Europe it is illegal to think differently than how they tell you.
Here they just shut down your yootoob channel.

And all this thought conrol wouldn't be that bad if it we're meant for good, but it ain't.
And at this point the people in control have become a complete criminal regime.
They do not have our best interests in mind and quite simply are our enemy.
They mean us harm.

I could go into much more detail here but I won't because I got better things to do plus the internet is heavily spied upon.
Yeah, they spend billions a year on that and they give us the bill.
Don't wanna wind up on some list or worse haha, haha oh.

So the results of all this mind control.
Well the most brainwashed and ignorant and quite frankly ugliest both inside and out society that ever existed.

END OF PART 1.

PART 2.
Don't believe me?
Get a globe. The kind that spins. Spin it. Stop it with one finger and go to that place your finger is on.
Don't matter whether its Africa, Asia, Iran, Russia, Syria, South America, Bermuda, Bahama Come On Pretty Mama, or anywhere.
Spend some time with the people of that country. GET TO KNOW THEM. (If they ask say youre from Canada).
When you come back you will now see just how fucking disgusting we are (Americans).
How physically ugly we are and how totally fucked up we think is.
Hell I havent seen a woman over 25 who aint obese in weeks.
And when I do they are usually so burnt out from drugs and booze that they can't even talk right.
I hate that shaky fried brain talk.

What really makes me sad is just how great we started off as a country.
Opportunity everywhere.
Even after the great immigration of the turn of the century we were great.
Then our politicians sold our country to some evil men in 1913.

And the future?
Well look around, do I really need to tell you?
Everything dies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3aiM8K6D0
Thanks you've been great! Hey! I'm haunted by memories
:hatsoff:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Excuse me for putting down Americans so much in my post.
And for the Type O video which was not really relevent.

Basically to put it nicely we have been dumbed down.
Zoned out in Cel Phones dumbed down.
Taught to believe everything they tell us without question dumbed down.

Sometimes, not often, if I meet someone who I think may have a glimmer of independent thinking left inside I may
go out on a limb and bring up a current event that is clearly false. Like for example Russia, Iran, Syria or some other war or bullshit related bullshit.
It takes just a few seconds if that to realize they have the sickness also.

giphy.gif

body+snatchers.gif

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
View attachment 563020View attachment 563021

Good question.
Intellect, logic and science are now frequently sneered at.
It's almost as if it's some form of rebellion, but a terribly counterproductive one.

1775, as best I recall.

Ha ha...Rey's cynical answer aside, I think this is a tough question to answer because examples like the ones in the OP can be found in any country. But, at least in my own residencies and travels abroad, this...high value on stupidity is uniquely ours. Anti-intellectualism. It's one thing to have dumb people - it's another to celebrate them.

I have maybe an even more cynical take on it than Rey - this is all intentional. To answer the OP's question: The day some men figured out dumbing down folks on the airwaves was a financial and political asset for them. Roger Ailes is a master example - and indeed, was a master of usurping intelligence to prop up a political ideology that, given has no benefit to the vast majority of Americans, must be sold to the ignorant in order to survive. And if there aren't enough already, you create them (with: constant outrage, fear-mongering, outright lies, "What else could it mean/I don't know about you, but this to me...", and any other number of assaults against reason that, lacking tools of critical reasoning, people are inevitably going to fall to).

In short: Stupid became synonymous with American shortly after it became profitable to a few at the top (so...1775, ha ha).

2016's fake news bonanza is simply a product of this (decades in the making, mind) - helped along in no small part due to the corporate news agencies basically spewing sensationalism for ratings instead of news and destroying their own credibility in the process.