• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

This is Why I Don't Give the Homeless Shit!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
When you say you don't give them shit, do you mean you don't give them anything or you don't give them a hard time?

:cool:

I agree, but there are so many other reason I never give them money...

I was accosted by one the other day in DC going to get a cup of coffee. When I ignored him, he started yelling at me, while a security guard just stood there. My how we have gotten our priorities wrong these days... :facepalm:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Like I've said many times before, the world would be better off if we just shot all homeless and poor people.

Ill give him credit for trying though

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I heard he lost his sense of taste.

Wow sadly I'm not all that surprised. There are definitely real people that do need help and they get fucked over by assholes like that.

A terrible fake video that doesn't stand even a shred of logical scrutiny.

Why would anyone be filming that? Is that some compelling piece of cinema that people regularly view, homeless people on the subway? One commenter pointed out that the camera operator sticks around to film people's reactions afterward, also pretty dubious for what is supposed to be a random candid situation.

Was the guy even begging for change? I didn't have the sound on, so it just looked like he was sitting there. Assuming that he was, why would be answer his Iphone and drop the act if he went through the trouble of putting on such an act in the first place? If he was a scammer he wouldn't have had the forethought to maybe turn off his phone?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

I know, right? It's such a simple solution, but it's so effective. Don't be jealous that you didn't think of it. We can all benefit, so it doesn't matter who ultimately receives credit for the idea...

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
just like on south park i once gave a beggar a 5 spot.
his response: got anymore?

I live in an area where begging is everywhere.
if you eat at a restuarant there will be one after another asking you for some of your food.
it sucks.
a lot of little kids sent out to beg by their parents too.
real 3rd world crap

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Reminds me of an old Mad Magazine strip I found. A homeless guy is sitting and panhandling when all of a sudden a cell phone goes off. Next panel is the guy saying "Martha, how many times have I told you, NEVER call me when I'm working!"

I've given homeless people money when I either had a fair amount of change on hand and could spare some, or if it looks serious. I was driving one time and this mom was out on the side of the road with her 3 kids (she looked to be about 40 or so) and all of them were wearing wrinkled and dirty clothing, and she was holding up a "Please give" sign. As I stopped at the light near her, I unrolled my window, called her over and gave her $20. I may have been a sucker, but I'd like to think that someone wouldn't stoop so low as to use their kids in a ploy like that.

I could be wrong though :dunno:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
my cousin brought hired an i'll work for food guy to help clear a lot he bought.
first the guy said he was hungry, so my cousin fed him.
then he said he needed a nap first, before he could work.
an hour or so later when my cuz went to the shed to go wake him, he was gone.

Like I've said many times before, the world would be better off if we just shot all homeless and poor people.

Wow, awesome statement...

And who should be shot next: Bankers? Car salesmen? Old people? Muslims? Jews?

Maybe you should hurry, because the poor could have the idea, that killing all selfish, unhelpful people would make the world a better place?

Killing persons, who you do not like, is a really dumb idea. What an embarrassing post...

So the guy has no house, no car, no job, no shoes......

But lets take his fuckin phone off him to!

I think there should be a new law so that condescending bastards have to beg for a living :)

Wow, awesome statement...

And who should be shot next: Bankers? Car salesmen? Old people? Muslims? Jews?

Maybe you should hurry, because the poor could have the idea, that killing all selfish, unhelpful people would make the world a better place?

Killing persons, who you do not like, is a really dumb idea. What an embarrassing post...

Lawyers and politicians? :dunno: