• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

This is gonna be a long shot- name of a girl from My First Sex Teacher

First off, I don't have any pics, so I don't have real high hopes of getting this resolved.

Anyway, a few years ago I watched a couple promo vids from myfirstsexteacher.com with this this brunette chick that had big fake tits and nipple rings. She was wearing glasses in the video.. I watched the videos but neglected to download them, and have not been able to find that particular chick since.

Anyone have any idea who this chick is?

First off, I don't have any pics, so I don't have real high hopes of getting this resolved.

Anyway, a few years ago I watched a couple promo vids from myfirstsexteacher.com with this this brunette chick that had big fake tits and nipple rings. She was wearing glasses in the video.. I watched the videos but neglected to download them, and have not been able to find that particular chick since.

Anyone have any idea who this chick is?

Are you suer it was My First Sex Teacher ? Couldn't find one that had nipple rings (are they rings or bars - are both nipples pierced )?

Ya know, I was thinking to myself as I posted it, WAS that myfirstsexteacher?

And now I'm thinking maybe it wasn't. I remember the camera guy was talking to the chick, and another guy was standing behind or to the side of her. But she was dressed up much like they do in myfirstsexteacher.

That sure narrows it down...oh well.