• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

These are filthy extreme terrorist muslims trying to get to Europe...

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
... to some. To others these are refugees on the run from ISIS.

Aylan didn't stand a chance

The Syrian boy that washed up on the beach of the Turkish Bodrum last Wednesday, only knew war during his life time.

The family fled this horrible situation from his hometown Kobani in northern Syria, Turkish media reported. They wanted to go to Europe or Canada, but their dangerous journey ended off the coast of Turkey.

Together with his father Abdullah, mother Rihan (35) and his brother Galip (5), the 3-year old Aylan got on a packed boat in Turkey on it's way to the Greek island of Kos. No one was wearing a life jacket, therefore the children didn't stand a chance when the boat capsized. Only father Abdullah would survive the journey.

Aylan and his brother Galip

Pictures of the stranded corpse of the toddler, which quickly went viral on the internet, shocked the world. The images of the motionless toddler, lying with his face down in the surf became within a day the symbol of the horrors refugees ha to endure.

The family is shocked by the news. "I head it at 5 o'clock this morning", said the aunt of the boys, who lives in Canada. She got a call from another aunt who had spoken to the father: "My wife and two boys are dead" was the only thing he could bring out.

The aunt now wants to travel to Kobani to bury the boys and their mother.

On the same day a number of other boats full of refugees sank off the Turkish xoast. The 11-year-old Zainb Ahmet-Hadi and his brother Hayder (9) died. Turkish media showed heartbreaking pictures of their mother holding the 7-year-old daughter, trying to console her.

"There were a total of 175 people who were on 12 boats" said another survivor in the Daily Mail. They paid 2050€ per person, according to him.

"The boat was designed for 10 people and sank almost immediately when we got to high seas. We had no chance". No boat arrived on Kos. Dozens of people were killed.

Source: MSN news (dutch)
Article translated from Dutch. Grammar mistakes are mine.

Yes, this thread is meant for some people on this board who think all these refugees fleeing to Europe and the US are muslim extremist scum. Happy now?

yes, Canada refused to accept them, what a shame to a so called human and democratic country like Canada.

Perhaps that family and the boy would still be alive if Obama wasn't so busy tackling the greatest threat to mankind instead of Bashar Al Assad and ISIS. The silver lining is they don't notice the increasing temperatures.

Would a shower or bath had helped the filthy part?

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I feel sorry for the kids, but as far as the father is concerned they should just send him back to Syria where he belongs. The actions that he and his wife took were absolutely downright irresponsible, if anything, the authorities should throw him in the slammer for culpable homicide.

... to some. To others these are refugees on the run from ISIS.

Yes, this thread is meant for some people on this board who think all these refugees fleeing to Europe and the US are muslim extremist scum. Happy now?

Who?

And thanks for posting a pic of a dead toddler to make your point. Way to go, dickhead.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Who?

And thanks for posting a pic of a dead toddler to make your point. Way to go, dickhead.

I disagree. It's reality. They've been showing these pictures in the media so why not here?

This is a tragedy of immense proportions. Reminds me of the Mariel boat lift back in the 1980s. Too many people running from an oppressive situation to a country or countries who are simply not prepared to accept them. Just awful and will likely only get worse.

Perhaps that family and the boy would still be alive if Obama wasn't so busy tackling the greatest threat to mankind instead of Bashar Al Assad and ISIS. The silver lining is they don't notice the increasing temperatures.

Perhaps if he wasn't so busy trying to defend the Iran deal against those who staunchly oppose anything that is good for this country, maybe he could get us all involved in another drawn out war that fizzles out with a lot of death and a shitload more debt and no real result. That seems to be what you people love.

Perhaps if he wasn't so busy trying to defend the Iran deal against those who staunchly oppose anything that is good for this country, maybe he could get us all involved in another drawn out war that fizzles out with a lot of death and a shitload more debt and no real result. That seems to be what you people love.
Are you a U.S. citizen? If not, US are going to make wholesale changes around here. You're stinking up the joint

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
I disagree. It's reality. They've been showing these pictures in the media so why not here?

This is a tragedy of immense proportions. Reminds me of the Mariel boat lift back in the 1980s. Too many people running from an oppressive situation to a country or countries who are simply not prepared to accept them. Just awful and will likely only get worse.

A tragedy of immense proportions?? Where do you guys live, on the moon? There is no day since one year at least when a boat with hundreds of illegal immigrants does not sink and hundreds of people, babies included, die. You are all "shocked" because there is a picture of a baby which made the news and you are all pretty hypocrite in my book. If you really care about people not dying, tell your governments to stop these shameful exodus from the start, to destroy and sink these boats at the source before they are put at use(everybody knows where they are and where they take off from), to shoot the traffickers on the spot, to patrol the coasts where all starts, making treaties with the involved countries and to regulate the flux with clear and yet strict rules; and of course stop arming the fucking muslims and the terrorist groups all over the world and sticking your nose in other countries internal affairs (Iraq, Afghanistan, Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, Libya, Ukraine to name a few of the most recent ones - the last 5 with the assent of peace Nobel Obama).

http://mashable.com/2014/09/17/europe-migrant-crisis-photos/
http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...feared-dead-mediterranean-shipwreck-worst-yet
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/...ibya-mediterranean-italy-150724000444214.html
http://blog.education.nationalgeographic.com/2015/05/06/another-migrant-boat-sinks-in-mediterranean/
http://time.com/3704865/mediterranean-sinking-migrants/
http://thinkprogress.org/immigration/2015/08/28/3696618/zuwara-libya-migrant-refugee/

Just a few i've found in 15 seconds search. If there was no footage of the baby you wouldn't be here talking about a tragedy of immense proportions and the OP wouldn't have started the thread because both your government and complaisant media just talk of how beautiful is to host immigrants and not of how many are being killed by their shameful non-existing immigration and foreign policies. Should you and especially the OP be curious to know what those immigrants who made it to Europe are wrongdoing on a daily basis in European soil, let me know: 23 people killed by illegal immigrants arrived in the last month in Italy alone in the last 9 days and the number from the beginning of 2015 is in the hundreds, all documented in the news, just in Italy (people killed for 20euros or a mobile phone; killers residing at immigration centers fed, dressed, tobaccoed and 35euros a day allowance); thousands of houses squatted while their owners were at work and now the owners are either in hotels or with family and friends, some are on the street because they cannot re-posses their house; i'll spare you the rape statistics. Hopefully you find this tragic too.

A tragedy of immense proportions?? Where do you guys live, on the moon? There is no day since one year at least when a boat with hundreds of illegal immigrants does not sink and hundreds of people, babies included, die. You are all "shocked" because there is a picture of a baby which made the news and you are all pretty hypocrite in my book. If you really care about people not dying, tell your governments to stop these shameful exodus from the start, to destroy and sink these boats at the source before they are put at use(everybody knows where they are and where they take off from), to shoot the traffickers on the spot, to patrol the coasts where all starts, making treaties with the involved countries and to regulate the flux with clear and yet strict rules; and of course stop arming the fucking muslims and the terrorist groups all over the world and sticking your nose in other countries internal affairs (Iraq, Afghanistan, Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, Libya, Ukraine to name a few of the most recent ones - the last 5 with the assent of peace Nobel Obama).

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...feared-dead-mediterranean-shipwreck-worst-yet
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/...ibya-mediterranean-italy-150724000444214.html
http://blog.education.nationalgeographic.com/2015/05/06/another-migrant-boat-sinks-in-mediterranean/
http://thinkprogress.org/immigration/2015/08/28/3696618/zuwara-libya-migrant-refugee/

Just a few i've found in 15 seconds search. If there was no footage of the baby you wouldn't be here talking about a tragedy of immense proportions and the OP wouldn't have started the thread because both your government and complaisant media just talk of how beautiful is to host immigrants and not of how many are being killed by their shameful non-existing immigration and foreign policies. Should you and especially the OP be curious to know what those immigrants who made it to Europe are wrongdoing on a daily basis in European soil, let me know: 23 people killed by illegal immigrants arrived in the last month in Italy alone in the last 9 days and the number from the beginning of 2015 is in the hundreds, all documented in the news, just in Italy (people killed for 20euros or a mobile phone; killers residing at immigration centers fed, dressed, tobaccoed and 35euros a day allowance); thousands of houses squatted while their owners were at work and now the owners are either in hotels or with family and friends, some are on the street because they cannot re-posses their house; i'll spare you the rape statistics. Hopefully you find this tragic too.

that toddler was the last drop on the cup, that should be the end.
In fact, it's part of your responsibility Sabrina, your shitty country refused their Asylum request, so they had to go the hard way in order to survive. Yea, you can't make difference between immigrants because that's your level of knowledge and humanity, lower than the bottom. Instead you accept refugees with criminal backgrounds who bribe your embassy staf and they do everything in your country because they bought you. the biggest fault for the death of this kid goes to Canada. Yeah Sabrina, I know you will whine like an idiot if u heard for dog slaughtering, but this is nothing to you, I really feel sorry for you, and I lost my respect for you now on. 90% of the people here are a bunch of losers and ignorants who don't care for others. All of this is because your governments supported the so called freedom fighters who in fact are ISIS members. are you in knowledge for radical islam how easy is going on in your country? well your country keeps their eyes shut to them so those animals go there, make innocent people like these escape, your country refuses these innocent people and they die trying. Congratulations on your worse but honest personality that you are nothing more but a selfish animal, just like Canada is drowned in the blood of this 3 year old. take ISIS to Canada and let these people live peacefully in their homes.

yes, these are those who bribe your embassadors and they do what they want because they have bought you. nut that kid and his family wasn't one of these, they just wanted to escape the war, not to be shot from people you indirectly support.

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
that toddler was the last drop on the cup, that should be the end.
In fact, it's part of your responsibility Sabrina, your shitty country refused their Asylum request, so they had to go the hard way in order to survive. Yea, you can't make difference between immigrants because that's your level of knowledge and humanity, lower than the bottom. Instead you accept refugees with criminal backgrounds who bribe your embassy staf and they do everything in your country because they bought you. the biggest fault for the death of this kid goes to Canada. Yeah Sabrina, I know you will whine like an idiot if u heard for dog slaughtering, but this is nothing to you, I really feel sorry for you, and I lost my respect for you now on. 90% of the people here are a bunch of losers and ignorants who don't care for others. All of this is because your governments supported the so called freedom fighters who in fact are ISIS members. are you in knowledge for radical islam how easy is going on in your country? well your country keeps their eyes shut to them so those animals go there, make innocent people like these escape, your country refuses these innocent people and they die trying. Congratulations on your worse but honest personality that you are nothing more but a selfish animal, just like Canada is drowned in the blood of this 3 year old. take ISIS to Canada and let these people live peacefully in their homes.

You must be confusing me with someone else and certainly you haven't read my post. Without counting that your post is so contradictory that it doesn't even make sense: you and me either don't know why the asylum request was refused...maybe that guy tried to bribe the embassy and has criminal records...
Are you from the US? I hope no, because that country has given asylum to less than 1000 Syrian refugee. Certainly not more than Canada.
http://www.npr.org/sections/paralle...n-refugees-the-u-s-has-taken-fewer-than-1-000
So, in case you should look at your home, first, without counting that the situation in Syria has the support of peace Nobel prize Obama who is keeping for the Isil side against Assad. Do you want to know what is going to happen there? Assad will be killed very soon thanks to a mini para military or/and drone strike backed and executed by the US and then we will assist at the systematic slaughtering of Christians and Kurds by Isil. Another disaster of Libyan proportions if not bigger.
For your information, i have mercilessly criticized my country for taking any part at different levels in the arabic spring events in Libya, Syria, Tunisia, Egypt etc. and i totally agree about the fact that if you create a problem, then you have to be the part of the solution which translated means that all this biblical exodus that is taking place in this time of our life should be taken care by those disgraceful politicians all around the world who have allowed it to happen with their stupid politically correct wars and it should not affect regular citizens and their job, their health, their lives. Started Obama, Harper, Sarkozy and Cameron to host some Syrian refugees in their very large presidential palaces. The difference between me and you is that i didn't vote any of these scumbags and that if i did i'm not going to vote them again (because i'm neither Rep nor Dem or other and i like to change parties based on what they promise and then on what they have done), while the do-gooders like you keep voting for all the political correctness crap without looking at the reality of the things.
Anyway, you should read my previous post again...maybe this time you will understand its meaning. And if you don't, peace. One thing is for sure: if there wasn't footage of the dead baby, people like jagger69 wouldn't have posted here and call it a tragedy of immense proportions because they would have remained ignorant of what is going on in Europe and particularly in the mediterraneum on a daily basis since the Obama-blessed Arabic spring. This tragedy is one the smallest that happened since then, so obviously people are oblivious of what's going on until a disturbing dead baby picture is shove in front of their eyes, maybe at dinner time. I rest my case: pretty hypocrite.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue

Geezus....I didn't know that my comment required a "white paper" scale explanation. It's a tragedy in more ways than one Sabrina. Hence, my reference to Mariel where many of the same things were happening on the shores of Florida and in the Miami metro area. Sorry but to me, anytime there are multitudes of people who are suffering, yeah it's a tragedy.

We can start with the multitudes of black Americans that are enjoying the highest unemployment rate, murder rates and poverty rates when assessing human suffering. Way to look after "Your people" Obama.

do refugees look all the same to you? so you're stereotyping of refugees, and you can't make difference between them? wow your ignorance is impressive, especially yours Sabrina Deep, and your feelingless cruelty, you're less than animals.