• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Therapist movie some years ago

Hi,

I'm looking for the name of a movie that I saw some years ago (ten or more). It was about a kind of sex therapist consultation of some "couples" (obviously actors and actresses) with problems in its relationship with sex. They were interviewed and a scene explained the problem. One of them were a couple whose man was precocious ejaculator or something similar because his wife (an actress with blond long hair) did sloppy and very good blowjobs.

One of the "therapist expert" was a black woman who participated in the sexual relations to try to fix the problems.

Could anyone recognize which movie is it? I liked the actress and I would like to know her name. I'd tried iafd and others and I couldn't find.

Thank you very much.

OMG! No one? If this site can't find which movie or actress it is... I lose all my hope xD

More things? Well... Threesome usually was done by the couple and the therapist.
Blonde actress give a very salivating and sloppy blowjob. I don't know more.

It's strange... I don't think there are many movies with a girl who gives a very salivating blowjob (like waterfall of saliva) and the scene ends with a oral creampie🤔

In that case, I prefer admins of this site close and delete this thread to avoid no useful post.

Thank you

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Give it a bit more time. Someone will figure it out

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
We'll just let it die of natural causes. If noone looks into this, it will slide back to page two, three, four, ...

And he is as good as deleted

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Last edited: