• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Thek Kelly Clarkson Concert @ Central Park

Kelly Clarkson @ The Toyota Concert Series Today.

I Went To Rockerfella Plaza @ Rockerfella Center Yesterday Early in The Morning & I Got to see & Take Pictures of Kelly, but I Have not Got them Developed Yet & I Still have more shots to take & Kelly was Singing 3 Songs Since U Been Gone & Breakaway & I Can't Remember the other 1 Couse I Can't get it out of my head couse I Was doing so many other things that day, it may have been BHTHE Or Becouse of You? I Can't Remember I Lost Track, Shit?

& I Was on a Line for 2 & a Half Hours & After the Show was over I Visted The NBC Store & I Bought Candy & Snapple & Tryed a Few Show Fakes on Video with Jey Leno & Conan O, Brian, & it was great but i did not buy it, next time i'll get them did not have Enough money. & I Went to The F.Y.E. Music Store @ Rockerfella Center @ Looked around there but did not buy anything there & I Bought Pizza & Pepsi Soda @ Subrarro's & I Came back to The NBC Store to Look Around & I Found I Can Go on 3 More TV Shows SNL & Last Call With Carson Daily & Conan O' Brian & here is The Paper------------------------>
InformationOnBeingOn3LiveTVShows.jpg
& I'm gonna try & be on All 3 Shows when I Get a Chance. & if anybody is in the New York Area & Desides to want to be on a TV Show or if you would like Tickets please you can Save that Paper to you computer & you can Print it out & call the Number it's Everyone's to Keep. & Here Are Pictures of Me when I Was @ The Kelly Clarkson Concert, they had people there taken Pictures of Everyone. -------------------------------------------->
ByronRockerfellaPlazaTheKellyClarksonConcert3.jpg
ByronRockerfellaPlazaTheKellyClarksonConcert4.jpg
ByronRockerfellaPlazaTheKellyClarksonConcert.jpg
ByronRockerfellaPlazaTheKellyClarksonConcert2.jpg
& Sorry The Pics are So So Big, I Don't Know How To Resize them? & after all that I Went to The AMC Empire 25 & I Saw Sin City The Movie with Jessica Alba in it, My Favorite Movie Actress. & it was Free For Me couse I Work @ Another AMC Theatre in the Bronx & before then I Bought 2 Snapples @ The Universal News Cafe in Times Square & I Drink it all when I Was watching The Sin City Movie & then After that I Went Home to Watch My WWE Raw Wrestling @ 9Pm Yeah I'm also a Wrestling Fan. & Anyway I'll let you know when I Get the Kelly Clarkson Concert Pictures Developed after I Use up the Amount I'm sopose to use on My 1 Time Disposible Camera. well By.

I Went To The Kelly Clarkson Concert @ Central Park in New York on Saturday @ when I Went there I Was on a Long Long Line, I Forgot that there is no Express Train on Saturday & Sunday. but I Still got in couse I Had My Kelly Clarkson Ticket on Me. & when I Went in I Got a Lot of Free Stuff I Got a Allure Bag with a Whole Lot of Goodies in it, & it was all Free & I Got Free Drinks & Free PopCorn & I Bought Gatorade Outside before I Came in & I Got a Free Allure Green Energy Drink 2 Times & they Were Playing Guns N' Rose's Paradise City & Asless Simpson & Britney Spears & Avril Lavigne Music becore Kelly Clarkson Concert Started & BTW I Love the Paradise City Song By Guns N' Roses I Downloaded it on I-Tunes the Next Day. & I When I Was on The Kelly Clarkson Line I Bought 2 Kelly Clarkson Pictures & I Got 2 For 3 Dollders.

When I Was @ The Kelly Clarkson Concert Kelly Singed

Breakaway
Since U Been Gone
The Trouble With Love Is
Miss Independent
Thankful
Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These
Becouse Of You

& also Kelly had a Beautiful Black Dress On & Kelly was Very Sexy & Pretty & Beautiful & Kelly was on Stage Barefoot, thats Very Sexy, I Like that. :D & I Was in The Front & Kelly did See Me but did not Trow any Wave to Me this time couse Kelly was only paying Attention to the People with the Sign's & the 1's who were Giving her Flowers & T-Shirts, but anyway The 1St Time Kelly did it, when Kelly was @ The Manhatten Center & also I Found 1 Doller on The Grass @ The End when Everyone Left it was a 1 Doller Silver Quarter & on the Quarter it say's One Doller on it & it's From The United States so I Saved it & I Found Another 1 Doller Quarter & it's Gold & it's Say's Liberty On it & it's from The United States & it Say's One Doller On It & I Saved it, & I Also found Pennies too, What's wrong with these people who Are Throwing Change Everywhere, don't they know Money even if it's Change, it's Still Worth Something? :? & I Also Found Nickels & Dimes too, what's wrong with everyone Leaving money Around like it's Nothing? & I Also Found an Allure Magazine on The Floor Grass too now I Have 2 Allure Magazines, everyone just Left & they left the place Dirty just couse it's Central Park does not mean you can leave it Dirty, they should clean up after when there done. bit anyway i just left & went home to Bed after that couse I Was up all night that Day. & Sunday I Was Working & Monday I Went to The Kelly Clarkson Concert that she did @ Rockerfella Center.

I Love Kelly :)

Kelly is My Dream Girl Friend/Wife :)

What are you trying to say? :confused:

are you mad @ me couse I Have not been posting here a lot? :confused: well it's becouse I Have been Sleeping in the Day & Staying Up @ Night & hanging out in Times Square & Hanging out all over Manhatten, My Schedule has been Going Down like the Opesite way if You Mite Say, i'm trying to get a hold of that & fix that :( :thumbsup:

bump

I Want you & everyone to see it :)