• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The white right is to blame. Nobody else. Just the white right.

Facetious

Moderated
Re: The white right is to blame. Nobody else. Just the white right.

Nonsense ! I contest that Barney F-wank together with his former boytoy chief executive of freddie mae or fannie mac (either one, what's the difference ?:dunno:) destroyed the housing cred market by their issuance of home mortgages to anybody and everybody, no matter if they had the ability to pay or not.
Need we go into the rest of the details ? :hammer:

The dems (not all mind you) are the real saboteurs of the economy because, out of principle, they detest economies because economies must involve some form of capitalism... and we know how they feel about capitalism !~ :nono::crash:
:D

Like most religious leaders he makes some whacky comments but also like a broken clock gets some things correct.When he says "white right" it's hard to dispute that.While there are a few non whites on the right they are pretty rare.Just look at any tea party thing or republican gathering and the lack of anyone of color is stark.I'm just glad he made a distinction between all whites and those on the right.Not all of us (whites) are part of the problem and get that we all need to band together in common cause against those on the right.

Here in South Texas, we're mostly Hispanics, including yours truly :hatsoff:. Lots of us brown skinned people at the last tea party rally I attended.

That whole Nation of islam idea is fucking retarded , matter fact they don't even get recognition from sunni muslims since nation of islam is not an official religion....

Fleeing to islam , because they think it's better for black people? LOL most of them lousy arabs have hatred for Black people.... And most of them muslims will prolly never like them NOI members since the NOI followers were all born and bred in The US , it's part of their jihad program to hate on "The West"....
I understand their disbelief in the positive side of White America considering the history of Afro Americans in the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century but blaming it on everybody that's White and Christian sounds like some ignorant stuff....

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Like most religious leaders he makes some whacky comments but also like a broken clock gets some things correct.When he says "white right" it's hard to dispute that.While there are a few non whites on the right they are pretty rare.Just look at any tea party thing or republican gathering and the lack of anyone of color is stark.I'm just glad he made a distinction between all whites and those on the right.Not all of us (whites) are part of the problem and get that we all need to band together in common cause against those on the right.

I attended Tea Party events in Vegas and it was very ethnically diverse. I think I saw a black guy there.

The entitlement mentality that is pervasive in American culture is the reason for many of our failures, not white conservatives. Instead of giving handouts and welfare we should be encouraging people to be self sufficient and reliable.

The most hateful people I have encountered in any walk of life are liberals. They are the most contrarian, spiteful, partisan, race-baiting, anti-American group. My butthole of a sister often trudged out a quote by Thomas Jefferson, "The truest form of patriotism is dissent," when arguing against anything George Bush said or did. When I do it, I'm a racist. That seems like a giant double standard.

Farrakhan is doing exactly what leftists are accusing white conservatives of, namely pandering to the lowest common denominator. We should take a cue from the U.K., grow a pair, and start deporting people like him.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I would rather be Louis Farrakhan than a nail. :rolleyes:

Fuhrer Farrakhan and his gimps in uniform will do something to Obama, and blame it on whites.
Hey they killed Malcolm X.
What kind of kookoo half baked nationalist muslim black bs are they goose stepping to?