• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The "Vegas Yankee needs a sig" contest

I've been toying with this idea for quite a while now. I don't have a signature right now -well, I never really had one - and since I'm not exactly a graphics genius I'm depending on your help. So here's the official contest to the problem ;)

Make a sig for me! Most of you have known me for a while now so be creative, make one that fits me. The babes I prefer are of the natural, brunette type. No fake boobs please :) Severine, Marketa Brymova, Lenka Gaborova, Sandra Shine, ... just to give you an idea about who I like.

Contest will run through September 21. Please stick to the official board rules on sigs and host your creation somewhere on an image hosting site.

So what's in there for me, you might ask. Well, actually, hmm... nothing much. All I can offer is my admiration and my deep obligation and a rep bump. Hope you'll like the idea of a friendly competition just for the artistic merits.

Have fun! :nanner:

I could let you borrow the sig I am using now. ;)

Looking forward to the sigs that people come up with myself, and you have good taste in women Vegas Yankee.

McRocket

Banned
On a side note. My theory for how nice a member may be is by comparing their rep power to their posts. ANd Chewy and Vegas Yankee have about the highest ratio I remember having seen.

Must be nice guys. They seem it anyway.

Or they are good at faking it...lol.

mcrocket said:
On a side note. My theory for how nice a member may be is by comparing their rep power to their posts. ANd Chewy and Vegas Yankee have about the highest ratio I remember having seen.

Must be nice guys. They seem it anyway.

Or they are good at faking it...lol.

Vegas Yankee made a thread about that very subject in the member’s forum. It was quite a lot of work actually.

um, well I kinda crapped all over it...sorry Vegas.

tunsty said:
um, well I kinda crapped all over it...sorry Vegas.

Told you, that's what we love you for, tunsty ;)

Seriously, never mind. It was fun reading the responses and as long as nobody gets insulting, I can take almost anything.

Back to thze matter at hand. I know Chewy is very busy with making a sig for me and he actually was the guy who triggered this contest idea. Thanks buddy, as well as for the nice words about me :shy:

My fav colors are dark blue, red and white. Yeah, just what you'd expect, right ;)