• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The ultimate Peter North videos thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agean Sea-the comment on"The money shot" was not a search for correct terminology! I just did not want to say C-M Shot its so fu---ing funny
As you float about that ocean of yours ? do you have thoughts about performing at the highest possible levels-Look at the BabySitter series on MFPS-the smaller gentleman in the crib wearing baby clothes?
He hits that lady with at least two tablespoonsful-RIGHT in the middle of her oral cavity on her tongue where she professionally held it for the camera!
Thats perfection! Bright White!

skeets said:
Agean Sea-the comment on"The money shot" was not a search for correct terminology! I just did not want to say C-M Shot its so fu---ing funny
Peter North's nicknames not Oil Can for nothing. :hatsoff:

dear Packman--oil can---gas can-it does not really matter because he would go bankrupt operating any kind of service station-selling or"pumping" anything
You see the truth of it all is --its suppose to go in that little hole in the side of the vehicle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!selah

skeets said:
dear Packman--oil can---gas can-it does not really matter because he would go bankrupt operating any kind of service station-selling or"pumping" anything
You see the truth of it all is --its suppose to go in that little hole in the side of the vehicle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!selah
Hence the obtuse word money shot, or I thought you under stood that ?
He can buy and sell more service stations than oil don't you worry about it :pimpdaddy

Being able to buy and sell businesses and land requires the ability to sign your name!
It has nothing to do with being able to deliver the "goods!"
My name has been made known! I would expect you to be civil!

Status
Not open for further replies.