• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The ultimate Peter North videos thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Mr. Gillette!-Thank you for your desire to bring enjoyment to us all! I have perused the links and found that indeed Mr. North (Canada) never won a military marksman medal! Avy Scott-Kristina Black-Barbie Belle-and Fujiko actually received
measurable doses of protein! The awards for frustration go to Lea Demae#1-Vanda-Jenna Haze when despite firing at point blank range(less than two inches) our star manages to miss golden opportunities to please these ladies? The funniest vid was Marissa-by far! The most depressing Lanny Barbie and Jewel deNile! And two ladies I hope did not get paid-Judy Star and Wendy James? I am not finished viewing yet!

I do not want to belittle the efforts of Mr North-However these websites bill this guy as an award winning MONEY SHOT MAN- Not an expert in BUKKAKE or FACIALS?
The money shot is a religious experience-while dribbling is okay-the total effort must be towards making the deposit inside the oral cavity! While my observations are debatable-I would encourage collections like these by FREEONES-Mr. RAZORR to be followed by female to male anal rimming videos and videos featuring performances by
female twins-hopefully pleasing each other as well as FREEONES everywhere!Thanks

When in church and the offering plate comes down your pew! Do you drop your coins and bills on the floor? or as a serious practitioner of the faith do you place your offering IN THE PLATE?????

skeets said:
When in church and the offering plate comes down your pew! Do you drop your coins and bills on the floor? or as a serious practitioner of the faith do you place your offering IN THE PLATE?????

Dude, you really need some serious treatment! :D

skeets said:
I do not want to belittle the efforts of Mr North-However these websites bill this guy as an award winning MONEY SHOT MAN- Not an expert in BUKKAKE or FACIALS?
The money shot is a religious experience-while dribbling is okay-the total effort must be towards making the deposit inside the oral cavity! While my observations are debatable-I would encourage collections like these by FREEONES-Mr. RAZORR to be followed by female to male anal rimming videos and videos featuring performances by
female twins-hopefully pleasing each other as well as FREEONES everywhere!Thanks

i suppose it is also from the saying "right on the money" meaning any shot on the face is on the money, hence why it is acceptable for the use of the term 'money shot' in Mr North's case

nice vids by the way :D

^^ ? No offense but WHY would you politicate this ? That's lame . Enjoy the pics and vids dude and .....be happy. VERY simple.

springjunk said:
Good to know that he always did a big mess on set... :rubbel:
But, do women "dig" him? :dunno:

If you believe what female pron stars say. Some of the guys in stead of feeling lucky to be giving wood to some of these gals. Still treat them as shit, North doesnt he's like most men, he just loves laying lumber and treats them nice, well shit were do I sign up,lol

btw, Im a big Stefanie Swift fan does anyone know have these two ever done a scene together, I'd like to see those two go at it. :thumbsup:

Montrealman said:
^^ ? No offense but WHY would you politicate this ? That's lame . Enjoy the pics and vids dude and .....be happy. VERY simple.

nothing political about the subject at all. He was wondering where terms were used in some instances and some in others, we all enjoy the pics but he wanted to know, so do i and i tried to help.

pretty simple to me mate. :thefinger :D

Status
Not open for further replies.