• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Nice to see I'm being fucking ignored....

Thanks for the fun guys- I'm out...

What's this about? The guy always seemed to be level headed. Why did he feel as though he was being dissed? Sorry to see him go.

Elwood didn't go, or he should not have. One of the few cats on here who doesn't get a butt sore over the petty shit that is slung 'round these parts. Good man.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
What's this about? The guy always seemed to be level headed. Why did he feel as though he was being dissed? Sorry to see him go.

Elwood isn't going anywhere. :facepalm:

Throw him a pack of cigarettes or post some scenes from GoodFellas, and he'll come running back. He's a good member. He just wasn't mentioned in this thread because he's not a troll.

For what it's worth, I think you're a worthless sack of shit.

Is that better?

:nanner:

That's high praise coming from you, slut bag.

Elwood isn't going anywhere. :facepalm:

Throw him a pack of cigarettes or post some scenes from GoodFellas, and he'll come running back. He's a good member. He just wasn't mentioned in this thread because he's not a troll..

Let me try out your hypothesis.....

:bowdown: I summon thee, I summon thee, I summon thee :bowdown:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
bounce, troll.

you complained about the site. you complained about the content not good enough for you to whack off to, and now you stick around to bitch and moan because no one found you funny, witty, or cute.

you, troll, are a troll.

sticking around for confrontation makes you a troll. gtfo. stfu. kthxbye.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Goddammit, Admiral. :mad: You're not the fucking Kool-Aid man, use a fucking door!

That's the last time I invite you over for tea and biscuits, you destructive asshole.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I only troll the dumbfucks who look for hookups or threeways because FUCK YOU! The rest of my posts are masterpieces worthy of Nobel consideration, maybe Pulitzer.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/red-xxx said:
Red XXX[/URL][/B], post: 6575436, member: 55251"]Well I wouldn't put it that strongly - but just think what the FreeOnes office would be like without him :partysml:

Quiet....and less full of bald men.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
What is considered Flaming?

Flaming is the hostile and insulting interaction between members. This often leads to personal attacks and harassment but can also include the use of threatening or intentionally inflammatory language. Flaming can include but is not limited to:

Outright Rudeness: disrespect and failure to behave within the Rules of the Message Board.
PUrposeful Insults: an intentional expression, statement, or behavior that is degrading or offensive.
Gross Profanity - profanity used against another member (fuck you, you fucking bitch!).
Personal Attacks - attack against a member, not their views, argument, opinion or stance on an issue.
Taunting and baiting - posts or comments with the intent to inflame a member or group of members.
Quoting another member out of context to give the impression they hold views they don't hold or to malign them.

What is considered a Personal Attack?

Personal attacks are defined as an attack on a member instead of their views, argument, stance or opinion on an issue. The following may be considered a personal attack depending on the context of the message. Personal attacks can include but are not limited to:

Profanity against another member (calling them a fucktard or a fucking asshole).
Racial, sexual, religious or ethnic epithets directed against another member.
Attacks against a member's sexual orientation, preference or interests.
Accusations about personal behavior that lack evidence.
Threats that you are going to get someone in trouble with the moderators or admin.

Guess I forgot to change the FAQs.

Try reading this much more update little bit about trolling, flaming, etc: http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?585409-gt-gt-gt-Trolling-Flaming-Personal-Attacks-etc

Hey gang. I'm fairly new here, and I'm amazed at the rampant trolling that goes on. You'd think any kind of online community would discourage trolls, but maybe the mods are overworked. So let's get a thread going that outs all the trolls so we can add them to our ignore lists. I have a few stand-outs already that you might want to put on ignore as well. squallumz, Andronicus, and xfire can definitely be put on ignore if you're the type of person that has little patience for personal attacks and rep warring. Who are some other trolls that I should avoid?

:troll2:

C

cindy CD/TV

So let's get a thread going that outs all the trolls so we can add them to our ignore lists.

There's too many! Too many to ignore! :eek:
:troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2:

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
There's too many! Too many to ignore! :eek:
:troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2: :troll2:

You forgot a :troll2:.

Its right in between :troll2: and :troll2:

Facetious

Moderated
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/red-xxx said:
Red XXX[/URL][/B], post: 6575536, member: 55251"]Are either of you any good with old Volvos then :horse:

I know that they're heavy smokers. ;)