• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Term "Baby Momma"

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
This is one expression that needs to be changed for sure. How many broads are proud to be referred to as somebody's "Baby Momma". If you allow it and pass it on you probably deserve the tag. Who invented the expression and what turd were they trying to polish? Just making it known that some chick is OK to squeeze out his pup but she's not good enough to marry. Same people probably look up to pimps.

This must be a US thing. Count me out I haven't a clue what you are on about.

The term seems ridiculous, doesn't it? An insult to those who cannot feel insulted anymore. Basically an attempt to cover up someone's irresponsibility trying to convince others things were planned that way. Or something like that. Low rent shit.

This is one expression that needs to be changed for sure. How many broads are proud to be referred to as somebody's "Baby Momma". If you allow it and pass it on you probably deserve the tag. Who invented the expression and what turd were they trying to polish? Just making it known that some chick is OK to squeeze out his pup but she's not good enough to marry. Same people probably look up to pimps.

yet somehow you are losing sleep over this issue of yours because.......? :dunno:

yet somehow you are losing sleep over this issue of yours because.......? :dunno:

It's only 7:41 in the PM. I might be high but not totally out yet. Still early...

SmokingPot.gif

Dino, I believe that within your next five trips you will bring us prophetic truth.

Keep seeking the real word, brother. You're doing God's work with each hit you take.