• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Stupidity of California thread

Because please tell me where the peasants can possibly stay? This is Will Smith's house...

Where? I ask! Where!?!?

Here’s to California breaking off into the Pacific, hopefully the good people of California like Dino will gain some ocean front property out of the deal.

How much is earmarked for this pilot program? Did I read it right that it's 550K? lol

Dino only lives about three miles from the ocean. My brother about a mile and a half. Me about 500 yards. So what we need is a fault line to give way somewhere in the 2 mile range. Except that would also sink much of republican Orange County.

How much is earmarked for this pilot program? Did I read it right that it's 550K? lol

Dino only lives about three miles from the ocean. My brother about a mile and a half. Me about 500 yards. So what we need is a fault line to give way somewhere in the 2 mile range. Except that would also sink much of republican Orange County.

That $6.1 billion budget surplus tho

This must do wonders for property values and good luck trying to sell your home or trying to evict your resident vagrant.

You'd have to be as insane as those proposing it to sign up for this. That is until it becomes mandatory or face a fines or a tax penalty.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
California Stupid – Maxine Waters – It Must Be The Water

California Stupid is just a never ending source of things or people to write about. Today, we look at California House Representative Maxine Waters, who could rank #1 for stupidity among all Californian politicians.

When writing about Waters, there is only one problem. She has said so many stupid things that it is hard to select her “greatest hits”. But we shall try to give it a whirl.

Maxine Waters Greatest Hits
Impeachment: “I have not called for the impeachment (of President Donald Trump) yet,” Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) told a news conference on Monday. “He’s doing it himself.”

And yet she did. https://www.spartareport.com/2017/01/dem-rep-maxine-waters-demands-trumps-impeachment/

Regarding the Trump dossier: “Oh I think it should be taken a look at. I think they should really read it understand it, analyze it and determine what’s fact, what may not be fact. We already know that the part about the coverage on him about the sex actions uh is supposed to be true, uh they said that’s absolutely true”

Tea Party: “I am not afraid of anybody. This is a tough game. You can’t be intimidated. You can’t be frightened. And as far as I’m concerned, the Tea Party can go straight to hell.”

Oil Companies: “Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm. … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.”

The GSE’s: “We do not have a crisis at Freddie Mac, and particularly Fannie Mae, under the outstanding leadership of Frank Raines.”

Rodney King Riots: “If you call it a riot, it sounds like it was just a bunch of crazy people who went out and did bad things for no reason. I maintain it was somewhat understandable, if not acceptable. So I call it a rebellion.”

On Impeachment: “If we discover that Donald Trump or his advocates played a role to help provide strategy — if they’re the ones who came up with ‘Crooked Hillary,’ if they’re the ones who came up with, ‘she’s ill, something’s wrong with her energy,’ and the way that he basically described her during the campaign — I think that is something that would put the question squarely on the table whether or not he should be impeached.”

Abortion: “I have to march because my mother could not have an abortion.” Best reason ever for legalizing abortions.

Sequestration:”If sequestration takes place, that’s going to be a great setback. We don’t need to be having something like sequestration that’s going to cause these job losses — over 170 million jobs that could be lost,”….uhh, only 136 million employed at the time.

Trump: “If [Donald Trump] wants to do good things, let’s see it. Let him do it. I can’t stop him from doing good things.” huh?

Russia: “Why do you think [Russians] hacked into our election? Because they have to make sure that Donald Trump got elected so that he could help them with what I think is a huuuuge deal, not only to lift these sanctions, but to take over, y’know, all of these Soviet countries and pull ’em back into the Soviet Union, so that they could have access it to all of these resources. It’s clear to me!”

Cops: “I don’t see white police officers slamming the heads of little white boys into police cars.”

Aleppo: “How can a president, who is acting in the manner that he’s acting, whether he’s talking about the travel ban, the way that he’s talking to Muslims, or whether he’s talking about his relationship to Putin, and the Kremlin — and knowing that they have hacked our D-triple-C — DNC, and knowing that he is responsible for supplying the bombs that killed innocent children and families in, um – in, um– yeah, in Aleppo,” Waters said.

Putin: “And the fact that he is wrapping his arms around Putin while Putin is continuing to advance into Korea“.

At what time do the men in the white coats and the butterfly net “come to take her away”?

Is there any doubt that it is the California Water causing California Stupid?

Article

Where I live it is legal to rent out rooms to as many as you like and convert garages as long as you have a car port or a second garage. They even did away with the carport thing. Parking becomes an issue. The house across the street has 23 cars and luckily they park 1 or 2 cars in their driveway. I GIVE UP and surrender. The only saving grace is conversions might be more legal from a building code perspective. Parking in the parkway (between the side walk and street edge) is legal as is the driveway apron. FUCK ME BLIND.

I saw a wooden tuff shed in the parkway a year ago from the same guy who is in construction and parked 8 trailers on the street with const. refuse material in them.

So San Diego County is filing an amicus curiae brief (friend of the court, for you non-latin speaking types *chortle*) joining Orange County in siding with the DOJ lawsuit against California's sanctuary state law.

#BreakCaliforniaUp

#WallThemIn

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
The idiocy of California pales in comparison to the stupidity of NYC. Comrade Bill just opened injection sites for junkies to shoot up safely.