• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

the sexiest girl ever

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I'll go with Cleopatra. Maybe Helen of Troy (was she a real person?).

The last time this topic came up (last week?), someone else voted for a woman from 16,000 BC name Ug. Ug was said to be damn hot. But there are also rumors that she had facial hair. :dunno:

Why do so many people always have a problem when someone asks a question like this?

Yeah, yeah, I know, you've seen these questions too many times, blah, blah, blah... The problem is that not everyone on this site has been around here forever. The fact of the matter is, people like to talk about stuff like this, so no harm in asking in my personal opinion.

To answer the original question, it's pretty hard to narrow it down to one. I have a group of women who could all be the sexiest ever, depending on what mood I'm in. They are:

Christina Aguilera
Elisha Cuthbert
Halle Berry
Hayley Mills
Jennifer Connelly
Jessica Alba
Kate Beckinsale
Rose McGowan
Shania Twain

If I had to pick only one of them right now, it would probably be:

Elisha Cuthbert

Why do so many people always have a problem when someone asks a question like this?

Yeah, yeah, I know, you've seen these questions too many times, blah, blah, blah... The problem is that not everyone on this site has been around here forever. The fact of the matter is, people like to talk about stuff like this, so no harm in asking in my personal opinion.

To answer the original question, it's pretty hard to narrow it down to one. I have a group of women who could all be the sexiest ever, depending on what mood I'm in. They are:

Christina Aguilera
Elisha Cuthbert
Halle Berry
Hayley Mills
Jennifer Connelly
Jessica Alba
Kate Beckinsale
Rose McGowan
Shania Twain

If I had to pick only one of them right now, it would probably be:

Elisha Cuthbert

Great list.... I would add Stacey Dash, Kim Kardashian, Rhona Mitra, Christina Applegate (still), and Tricia Helfer.