• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

the RED REP club

:cthulhu:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Is red rep what all the cool people have now? Having more green than everybody wasn't enough to distinguish themselves and show how "in" they were with the admins?

This is what I said in another thread, too. I'm not sure. Do you have to be cool to have your rep removed or do you become cool when your rep got removed? Just shows they're loved by ze admins huh?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Where the fuck's my neg rep? That's the last time I wank into Petra's milk late at night.

I feel unapreciated :(

DR. B

Closed Account
This one time, some friends and I were chillin' in my front yard. I live on the main street in my hood and the speed limit is 20 mph. Well this truck came speeding at about 40 on it and hits this dog right in front of us. The poor dog was yelping pretty loud and blood was just pouring out of it's back. We tried to wrap towels around it's wound and took it to a vet. While we were carrying it into the vet clinic, it took a shit and died. We never did find the driver to that truck. But I do remember it was a red color.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Is red rep what all the cool people have now? Having more green than everybody wasn't enough to distinguish themselves and show how "in" they were with the admins?

:yesyes:

Fucking Internet geeks....

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Knock knock

who's there?

It's pirateking, ho. Gimme mah ultraviolet rep bar!

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
i think the late great xanaxxx wanted that color to. hopefully you get it. if not, peetah is a real **************************.
Just gotta be persistent. Gather some sympathizers, put a little pressure on dat peetah, maybe rub her the right way. That ultraviolet rep bar will be mine

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
if we are requesting colours, i want an all black bar.

i know there's a joke in here somewhere..

oh oh, i got one! but..im not gonna say it.