• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Real Obama Deception [Try not to PANIC!!!]

:eek: Good GOD!!!

It's even worse than any of us previously thought!

Attachments

• barack_obama_conspiracy_photo.jpg
    barack_obama_conspiracy_photo.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 177

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I am disappointed in you, Blueballs.
You missed the hidden cameras, masquerading as street lights.
What about the tree tops...don't they look a little TOO flat? And how come some have leaves, and others don't???!!!???
Notice how everyone's face is either hidden by sunglasses or a camera. We all know what THAT means!
The white shirt, man. The white shirt!!

Then, there is the most obvious, and most damning.
Look at the bare trees in the background. Look at the branches. They Spell out WVV.
Google WVV...you get Willametta Valley Vineyards. Willametta Valley is a valley in Oregon...and the central location to The Emberverse Series, which looks at the areas adaptation to an event called The Change, in which the entire planet's electricity, guns, explosives, internal combustion engines and steam power to stop working.
One of the platforms that Obama ran on was change...quite simply, this means that Obama means to take away our electricty, guns, explosives, internal combustion engines, steam power, batteries, iPods, DVRs...even our Rombas!

Wow I missed every one of those signs maybe I am blind or something.

Is there anything there about killing my grandma or putting her in a FEMA camp, along with everyone from FoxNews????

Just wait til Glenn Beck puts you up on his informative white-board!

I am disappointed in you, Blueballs.
You missed the hidden cameras, masquerading as street lights.
What about the tree tops...don't they look a little TOO flat? And how come some have leaves, and others don't???!!!???
Notice how everyone's face is either hidden by sunglasses or a camera. We all know what THAT means!
The white shirt, man. The white shirt!!

Then, there is the most obvious, and most damning.
Look at the bare trees in the background. Look at the branches. They Spell out WVV.
Google WVV...you get Willametta Valley Vineyards. Willametta Valley is a valley in Oregon...and the central location to The Emberverse Series, which looks at the areas adaptation to an event called The Change, in which the entire planet's electricity, guns, explosives, internal combustion engines and steam power to stop working.
One of the platforms that Obama ran on was change...quite simply, this means that Obama means to take away our electricty, guns, explosives, internal combustion engines, steam power, batteries, iPods, DVRs...even our Rombas!

So you're saying Rockefeller and his gang of Jew bankers who live in an underground bunker off the coast of New Jersey are finally going put their final solution into action? A solution to decrease the earths population by 90% and enslave the remaining 10% and force them to live in FEMA camps working 17 hour days in the salt mines of Toronto! And they're going to do all this by shutting down every piece of infrastructure known to man.

It'll be chaos, which of course is what these bastards want. They know that when everything goes to shit. People will beg and plead with their puppet Obama to help them and THEN the forced socialization of the world will begin, goddammit!!! Starting with health care, because everybody knows when it's time to take over the world health care is the place to start - with mass vaccinations that contain 17 grams of mercury in them a piece - so that we all get autism and Jenny McCarthy's face melts away from her skull. And through a program of Eugenics only 10ft tall males will be born who can lift cars over their head and break the spines of the innocent 7 at a time. For when the trouble begins.

What can we do, they're taking over. The sheeple won't listen. They're too wrapped up in all their nonsense to understand the true nature of it all. They believe what they are told by the so called "experts" and "scientists" but thank the lord god that I have found a kindrid spirit on here. Someone who truly understands and sees through all the bullshit.

You know who we need? Ron Paul. He'll fix everything!!!!

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
You know...I know you told everyone not to panic...but damn it, it's difficult not to, I mean...hell, just like everyone, I *sniff* I love my country, and I'm just afraid of the direction we are headed and well it just seems like everything is starting to close in around us and all of these signs in these pictures just go to prove that the apocalipse is just about upon us and the walls are closeinginandi'mstartingtofreakoutand...and...MOVIE SIGN, WE HAVE MOVIE SIGN!!!

Never fear, if Ron Paul doesn't save us. Jesus will be along any minute to sort everything out. He's 2000 years late. But still, better late than never, right?

Oh and just in case that plan falls through - you never know, it could happen. Buy guns, lots and lots of guns, big guns that can rip peoples childrens faces off from seven miles away ... or two feet ... depending on what you're shooting at. And remember to shoot any government worker that knocks on your door. That's the only way to be sure. They're all Illuminati insiders anyway.

TRUTH FOR-E-VER :bawling: