• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The rampant rabbit your take or experiences?

Hey just decided to buy my girlfriend one of these as they seem to be all the rage wasn't sure which one to go for seeing as it's the first time.In the end I went for the platinum plus one as it seems to be a slightly more advanced version of the very popular platinum version.

What are your experiences good and bad girls opinions if possible particularly welcome.

Sorry if theres already a thread discussing them I only found ones for pics or vids of them.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I got one for my best mate's birthday when she was going thru a dry patch and she loved it so much that when it broke she asked me to buy her another when her next birthday rolled around!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Lets just say I'm not displeased with it. :D

Have you looked at a rampant rabbit? Gave it a long serious look?

Ive toyed with buying my girl one but looking at the sheer size of the shaft Id be afraid of doing some erious physical damage. My girl is naturally quite tight so its something that is not for her.

Why not just settle for a modest vibrator or decent sized dildo, your trying to give her pleasure not wedge her vagina open!

Last edited:

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member

Ive toyed with buying my girl but looking at the sheer size of the shaft Id be afraid of doing some erious physical damage. My girl is naturally quite tight so its something that is not for her.

Why not just settle for a modest vibrator or decent sized dildo, your trying to give her pleasure not wedge her vagina open!

I'm insanely tight and I've experienced no discomfort with the rabbit toys. Vaginas are meant to stretch and I don't think any of the average rabbit toys are too big at all. Very minimal girth compared to regular dildos and you don't put the whole shaft in...only up to the clit tickler.

To the OP - I effing love the rabbit. Its great because it gives you the best of both worlds...easy to use (versus using a vibe and dildo simultaneously) and some come with alot of varying speeds and tempos, which is fun to change it up with.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
you want a good rabbit?

http://www.bettersex.com/vibrators/evolved-lunar-rabbit-pc-4314-0.aspx

trust me. i used to sell these things like crazy. i got one for my girl which she's loved for 2 years now. it does it all. the pulse functions are prefect. it bends, it spins. the shaft even has functions so not only does it spin, it will go back and forth and all that.

my girl isnt much into toys but she loves this thing. this and the basix rubber works suction cup dildo is all she needs.

read the reviews too. its always a good idea to get the girl's opinions.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Ive toyed with buying my girl one but looking at the sheer size of the shaft Id be afraid of doing some erious physical damage. My girl is naturally quite tight so its something that is not for her.

Fuck, it's not like you have to use it like's it's a jackhammer! :1orglaugh

But seriously, it's not that big compared to other toys on the market.

CherylFan

Closed Account
I saw something on late night tv a few years ago about somewhere in Holland that you could get a rubber dildo modelled on your own cock, presumably to remind your OH of what you feel like when you`re not there.

So now she's used it, it blew her mind but it was kindve funny she'd never really had a dildo before and was like what way do you put this in.Though it kindve sucks as she has to share a bedroom with her sister and can't use it often turned on though it still serves a good purpose in silent mode.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
So now she's used it, it blew her mind but it was kindve funny she'd never really had a dildo before and was like what way do you put this in.Though it kindve sucks as she has to share a bedroom with her sister and can't use it often turned on though it still serves a good purpose in silent mode.

What, is she 12? Why is she rooming with her sister?