• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Racist Thread

WHO DO YOU NOT WANT TO MOVE IN?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, you've been living in a nice home for years. You love the neighborhood and your property.

Your home is one of houses in your division.
All 4 houses are on the market and are about to be sold (yea!).

The problem is, those four houses are being bought by 4 families of a particular ethnicity. Which families DO YOU NOT WANT TO MOVE IN??

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Good luck with this one, ma dood. :facepalm:

i voted. living here in SF, asian people suck. more specifically the FOBs who dont make any effort to integrate into American society, even after decades of being here. theyre rude, dont speak english, and dont give a shit about anybody but themselves.

so there

okay, you've been living in a nice home for years. You love the neighborhood and your property.

Your home is one of houses in your division.
All 4 houses are on the market and are about to be sold (yea!).

The problem is, those four houses are being bought by 4 families of a particular ethnicity. Which families DO YOU NOT WANT TO MOVE IN??

Your Kidding? Seriously, we're gonna do this kinda thread now?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Solution- move out of the city to where your nearest neighbors are a couple of miles down the road.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Come on man how could you make a pathetic thread like this? I'm not even voting, it's too much even for me. Keep your racism to yourself please!

Anyone can move in. Just as long as their sister offers me a blowjob ever time she sees me as a reward for being given the pleasure of living next door to me.

Otherwise they can all just fucking fuck right fucking off!.

You know who I don't want moving in? Racists! Are you one?
:nono:
Mods need to close this thread now!
:ban:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
The arabs because they blow shit up.
The black because they steel shit.
The hispanics because they can't speak fuckin english.
The rednecks because they're trashy as fuck.
The asians because they're just fuckin annoying.

All that said I'd want the asians to move in hoping dudes wife and or daughter was hot as fuck!!!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I live on 7 acres just below a mountain range. Behind me is the National Forest. In front of me, I own the 10 acres across the road, and I'll buy the other 20 if the owners will ever sell it to me. The closest thing I have to actual neighbors now are three horses, along with the deer, bears, coyotes, bobcats, rabbits and squirrels that wander through. Except for a mountain lion that I've heard rumors about, I'm cool with all of my four-legged "neighbors". Over the years I've lived in single family and multi-family properties around all sorts of people. Now I choose to live around no one. What does all of that mean? It means that as I've done the walk of life, I've come to distrust everyone equally. Show me an ethnic or racial group, and within each group, I promise you, I can find good ones and bad ones.

Anybody who says that a particular group has only bad members (or only good members) is a dumbass. And he's exactly one of the types of people that has caused me to live where I do. But by living out and away from all, the chances of any dumbasses getting close to me are almost nil.

Merry Christmas. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.