• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Pussification of Men in America.

This video says everything I have thought since my son's first time playing t-ball when they said they don't keep score and there are no winners or losers. I realized then that something was very wrong and things were going in a bad direction.

I have always thought that men wearing jerseys with other men's names on the back was pretty gay, but then I went to my first pro football game and it became so much weirder. Grown men were fighting with each other over who's player (man) was better. Literally, fist fighting in the parking lot. Then I dated someone who was glued to the TV every saturday to watch his alma mater football team on tv wearing the school jersey with the quarterback's name on the back. I saw that once and then never saw him again. Just like people who started saying dumb shit they heard other people saying on social media like calling their girl "bae" or saying that someone was "spitting some real shit" or "you feel me" at the end of every sentence.

Men have become so unoriginal in such huge numbers that its sickening. Do you not have enough confidence in who YOU are that you have to wear another man's name on your back? Do you have to talk like someone else because you aren't strong enough in who YOU are and what YOU have to say? Its pathetic. Living vicariously through other younger stronger more talented men is ridiculous. I get the sports thing. I like to watch a good baseball game and I always watch the NFL and NBA playoffs if it's on. But the idea to be so outraged that someone likes a rival team or that I want to wear a replica jersey with someone else's name on it is embarrassing.

Man up fellas. You are slipping in a big way.

I ask you to watch this because it is EVERYTHING that I have thought for a long time said perfectly. Like the line where he says "grown men watching figures on a tv screen chasing a dot around, you're not a man, you're a cat!" I would replace cat with pussy.

Well, I pretty much agree with all of that. But you can be masculine by being a good father, husband, partner and having principles. You don't have to be the loudest guy in the room.

My balls itch.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I don't know what great hordes of men about which you speak who behave in such a manner or speak in such ways but don't throw all of us into that pot, Mariah. Makes you a bit of a misandrist, no? :dunno:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
For decades men have been called any possible names by feminists, progressives, gays and lesbians with massive media campaigns aimed at equalizing genders if not at nullifying them. You can't have the feminization of men and pretend that they don't become pussies, can you? I'm surprised of people's surprise, to be honest.

You don't know what I'm talking about or who these men are? Ever been to a pro or college sporting event? there are tens of thousands of them in the wide open proudly proclaiming their man crush on other men and doing so by wearing their name on their backs. They fight with other men over who's group of men are better.

And how about the junior sports leagues that give every kid a trophy even when they suck? They make fucking 18th place ribbons and trophies now. They don't keep score in games. Every kid is told they are great and should expect a reward for simply showing up. The future of this country doesn't look good with this bunch of pussies getting older. They did studies on college students who in great majority believe they should pass just because they went to class. Its sickening and its because parents can't stomach that their perfect little creation isn't good at something THEY want them to be good at. If your kid sucks at tennis don't have him play fucking tennis, but instead they keep him playing and give him a trophy when he gets beat and doesn't even score a single point.

SabrinaDeep

You don't know what I'm talking about or who these men are? Ever been to a pro or college sporting event? there are tens of thousands of them in the wide open proudly proclaiming their man crush on other men and doing so by wearing their name on their backs. They fight with other men over who's group of men are better.

And how about the junior sports leagues that give every kid a trophy even when they suck? They make fucking 18th place ribbons and trophies now. They don't keep score in games. Every kid is told they are great and should expect a reward for simply showing up. The future of this country doesn't look good with this bunch of pussies getting older. They did studies on college students who in great majority believe they should pass just because they went to class. Its sickening and its because parents can't stomach that their perfect little creation isn't good at something THEY want them to be good at. If your kid sucks at tennis don't have him play fucking tennis, but instead they keep him playing and give him a trophy when he gets beat and doesn't even score a single point.

Well, i totally agree with you and yet my point stands. If you raise a bunch of pussies, then pussies is what you get. Or not?

SabrinaDeep

I know stupid people on both rep and dem side. I understand you must campaign for your side in this period, but shoving the word reps in any disgraceful matter of the human things seems a bit exaggerated to me. The big majority of US feminists and gender equality supporters i know they vote dem, to be honest. The pussification of men seems to me more a left battle then a right one and i certainly don't feel like blaming GW Bush for it.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I don't know what great hordes of men about which you speak who behave in such a manner or speak in such ways but don't throw all of us into that pot, Mariah. Makes you a bit of a misandrist, no? :dunno:

Quoted for truth.

The "pussification", as you call it, does not solely start and stop with men only. Your examples of how men are no longer men don't fit with your overall statement; rather, it seems that your disgust is with parents. Men aren't singularly credited for enacting the rule that "every child is special, every child gets a trophy", that's parents, which can constitute two men, two women, or a man and woman. I've seen plenty of occasions where women could get as riled up as men over sports or their own child; that's not to say that it's an even split, but the impetus for this "tragedy" is not just men.

As for men not having enough confidence in themselves and living on through others, what of all those beauty pageant mothers who take their 3 year olds and start teaching them how to dance, play piano, walk with poise and grace, and speak 3 different languages so they can rack up as trophies as possible, all so mommy can brag to others about how "special" and "gifted" their child is? I'm sure that there have been plenty of fights that broke out when someone maligned someone else's daughter or didn't give her enough space to do her gymnastics routine.

I'll say this much: I'm with you in that I don't understand this movement of people taking events way too seriously and living vicariously through others. However, parents are responsible for the dumbing down, pussification, removal of, etc. of rules that enable there to be one clear winner and one clear loser. If parents could calm down and understand that like when they were kids, learning how to lose gracefully is an important exercise in character development, then maybe there wouldn't be as many cries for everyone getting a ribbon or saying that "You were the last winner."

SabrinaDeep

Quoted for truth.

The "pussification", as you call it, does not solely start and stop with men only. Your examples of how men are no longer men don't fit with your overall statement; rather, it seems that your disgust is with parents. Men aren't singularly credited for enacting the rule that "every child is special, every child gets a trophy", that's parents, which can constitute two men, two women, or a man and woman. I've seen plenty of occasions where women could get as riled up as men over sports or their own child; that's not to say that it's an even split, but the impetus for this "tragedy" is not just men.

As for men not having enough confidence in themselves and living on through others, what of all those beauty pageant mothers who take their 3 year olds and start teaching them how to dance, play piano, walk with poise and grace, and speak 3 different languages so they can rack up as trophies as possible, all so mommy can brag to others about how "special" and "gifted" their child is? I'm sure that there have been plenty of fights that broke out when someone maligned someone else's daughter or didn't give her enough space to do her gymnastics routine.

I'll say this much: I'm with you in that I don't understand this movement of people taking events way too seriously and living vicariously through others. However, parents are responsible for the dumbing down, pussification, removal of, etc. of rules that enable there to be one clear winner and one clear loser. If parents could calm down and understand that like when they were kids, learning how to lose gracefully is an important exercise in character development, then maybe there wouldn't be as many cries for everyone getting a ribbon or saying that "You were the last winner."

Very very true. But parenting is dead and we all know who murdered it. Thanks God we are all equal now and we can enjoy more pussy.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Very very true. But parenting is dead and we all know who murdered it. Thanks God we are all equal now and we can enjoy more pussy.

Parenting is dead, but it's not from politics. It's not from a society that's focused on making men soft or women hard, it's not from a left or right-leaning movement. Parenting is dead because parents all got the idea that their child is special and therefore deserves to be recognized as such, and therefore shielded from anything that doesn't reflect that.

SabrinaDeep

Parenting is dead, but it's not from politics. It's not from a society that's focused on making men soft or women hard, it's not from a left or right-leaning movement. Parenting is dead because parents all got the idea that their child is special and therefore deserves to be recognized as such, and therefore shielded from anything that doesn't reflect that.

Again, true. But if this perception has changed in the last 30-40 years after millenniums when it was not existing, must be due to something/someone? Something or/and somebody must have "educated" parents to disempower their children. When spanking becomes outlaw, when families go into analysis for any little stupid problem, when the family institution and its values gets dismembered, when you suggest that breast feeding is bad and unnecessary, when women join the army and leave their little babies to their husbands or baby sitters or worse to their parents (grandparents for the babies), when you teach parents to teach their kids that we are all equal by statute and that hard work and merit count shit, when to sum it up you take young generations away from parents responsibility by state laws, this is what you get: a bunch of pussies raising another bunch of pussies. Of course ultimately is parents fault, as human beings. Governments and societies are made by and of men, no doubts about that. But someone is more responsible than others. Eventually we could say that we don't see any reaction to this butchery by parents, but that's just because the brainwashing is at its final stage and it has been planned and put into effect by certain ideologies which rely on crush and fragmentation of society in order to carry on their political and economical agendas.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
For decades men have been called any possible names by feminists, progressives, gays and lesbians with massive media campaigns aimed at equalizing genders if not at nullifying them. You can't have the feminization of men and pretend that they don't become pussies, can you? I'm surprised of people's surprise, to be honest.

^^^This! Exactly this!!! :thumbsup:

And it's really the pussification of America, not just men. In our political correctness training camps, known as "the public school system", most any boy who acts like a "normal" boy (what used to be considered normal, anyway) is plied with Ritalin, Adderall or some other drug to modify his behavior into something more socially acceptable... meaning, more passive or feminine. And in these same training camps, girls are being taught how to be whiny victims, who are so easily offended - think Ellen Pao or the feminist engineering club/group that whined to Twitter because a picture of a beer cup showed up in a picture of a company celebration. OMG! OMG! That's a fraternity symbol! That's offensive to women engineers! OMG! OMG! Apologize for O-ffending us! Apologize now! :hairpull::crying: And ya know what, the weenies over at Twitter did. :flaccid:

I'm not in favor of having a crude, brutal society, where girls, gays or anybody else feels like they're relegated to second class citizen status. But the way I was brought up, if the only way you can feel strong is by making someone else weak, then you're delusional and not tuned into reality. You're weak. Either deal with it and change or STFU. I don't see sports or games as an issue unto themselves. People have been following sports and games for thousands of years, sometimes with even more fervor than what we see today. But things like not keeping score, not picking a Most Valuable Player at the end of a season (in kids' sports) and passing out ribbons to EVERYBODY, instead of trophies, is part of this move toward fake equalization. We won't even get into the new rules of politically correct, socially acceptable, gender neutral or feminine favored language. I feel like over the past three or four years, I've fallen through the looking glass, and there's going to be a talking rabbit at some point and he (I mean, she) is going to hand me a copy of 1984 that's been signed by Bruce (I mean, Caitlyn) Jenner - ya know, the bravest, most courageous person in the whole wide world. Be who and what you are. I don't care. But don't tell me that I'm obliged to celebrate your beliefs or choices.

I've found my old copy of 1984 and have begun reading it again. But by golly, it seems like we're living it anyway, so I'm not sure that I need to bother.

Newspeak: the language of our future. :bowdown:

Oh, and I want to take this opportunity to apologize to anyone who may have been O-ffended by anything that I have said in the past, said just now or might say in the future. I am sorry for the pain that I have caused and for my insensitivity. I will be entering a sensitivity training and therapy program soon and with the help of the staff at All Angry All the Time Treatment Center, I think there's hope for me.

Orrrrr... maybe not. :)

movie-clockwork-orange-colour-black-size-18161-34768_medium.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Yeah, and then we buy loud motorcycles, or large handguns, or fast sports cars....so now we all have little dicks, or we have a mid-life crisis going on. What the fuck is the big deal about being a hardcore fan of a sports team? Just because you wear a team jersey, and you aren't on the team, doesn't mean you want to suck the players dick. The pussification of this society, is the result of political correctness being shoved down the throats of a liberal society, that just can't seem to grasp the fact that they've created the very shit situation, they try and pawn the blame of, on everyone, and everything else, but their own actions. As much as I've really tried to avoid any altercation with you Mariah, why don't you just accept the fact that you will always be a miserable human being, that can do nothing but find fault with everything, and everyone that disagrees with you, and also, you're gay. You can't stand men, so you find joy in treating them badly, because deep down, you know, you are a lesbian...not bi, you just need to get over it, and find a nice girl, who will accept your abusive nature, and marry her, and move on with life.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
IF this were a "librul" problem we wouldn't see it in Red states, but it's just as prevalent. The problem is really selfishness on the parts of parents, they teach selfishness to their little junior douchebags and the cycle continues. I grew up hard, but my parents grew up harder, my dad shit outside until he was sixteen, my mom shit outside until she married my dad and her house had a dirt floor. Me and my siblings had an indoor toilet, but we still just scraped by. A person that's never known adversary can't appreciate what it's like not to have nothing, and unfortunately we've raised generations of people that have no clue.