• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The public pool showers

There is this public pool place which has showers. Always after swimming I go take a shower. Once the showers (they are gender separated) were full, but while waiting, I met a friend of mine. I admit I had a crush on her before, but I was over it at the time. She is a good looking redhead. She came up with idea that we take shower together so we wouldn't have to wait so long. I liked the idea. I finally after two or so years of knowing her, would see her naked.
We talked until one of the showers cleared and got in and both got naked. She had the perfect C breasts. Her nipples were tiny and just slightly darker than her skin. She had freckles all over her shoulders. She caught me admiring her and she joked about it that I should stop stalking her so much. We continued talking and discussing our past partners (turns out we were both between relationships at the time). We eventually got to sex and how men are bad at sex and all that, lady talk, you know? She mentioned that she had never been with a woman and wondered how it was. I assured her that it's different. And there it stopped. We were in public showers, that would turn out bad.
Few seconds later, as I was cleaning her back she pointed at the wall "Look" she said. I did and I saw a dick pointing out of a hole in the wall - out of men's showers. Turns out there was a guy listening to us the whole time (maybe even watching) and we didn't notice. He was all hard, but he wasn't big at all. The situation was getting awkward. She decided to go with the flow and touched it with her fingers. At the time, I stood beside her. I noticed that her nipples were all hard and pointing outwards. It got me thinking. I touched the dick with my fingers as well, and touched hers on it. She looked at me and we slowly went into a kiss, while we both held the dick. I slowly started jerking it with her, my other hand exploring her body. Her breasts were soft, but on squeeze they held shape. She was squeezing my butt and laughed silently so the other showers wouldn't hear us. I went southwards with my hand and discovered her tight crotch. Her juices mixed with water in the shower and my wet fingers were only rubbing the surface of her little hole. She pushed me away gently and bent over to blow the dick. I sat on the floor and started eating her out lustfully. I loved it. And she did too. Her knees were trembling. I could feel her orgasm coming, while she was jerking and sucking the guy. After a while, I felt something hit my back. I looked back and the guy was comming all over her face and one show flew off on me. As a revenge to her I started fingering her as well as licking and it didn't last too long before she collapsed on the floor as well. She took the shower head and started washing my pussy and fingering it with her cute fingers. It was the single most awesome feeling I ever experienced.

After I came, we decided that we'd leave the shower one by one to avoid any problems. I left first and waited her outside. She came 5 minutes later and had to pay the fee for taking too long in the shower (I was 2 minutes before the limit :D ). Since then, I heard she got into relationship with some couple and I've seen her once on one action here.

damppanties

Banned
it should read one on one action- makes more sence and also earlier should read other people showering not "other showers as a shower does not hear as far as I know. Thanks DP for the grammar lesson. re reading and re writing is essential in good fiction writing

Read what I wrote again for the first point, please. You Misunderstood the point of the sentence :)
And "other showers" as a place. Not actually people, but good point there.
Even though I value your critique, You Might want to get some back on you: Understanding what you mean is hard when you write one point after other, almost no punctuation and well, that wasn't really grammar. More of stylistics...

Also, sense* ;)