• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The problem with MrNumbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Nobody gives a shit or knows what the fuck you are talking about.

Kick rocks.

:facepalm:

This place...

Nobody gives a shit or knows what the fuck you are talking about.

Kick rocks.

:facepalm:

This place...

im hurt... and offended and shocked, but mainly hurt...

it was a pleasant surprise to see my name in the title of a thread, until i realized it was my recently appointed personal troll who started it.

the only reason i am responding to this is to hopefully get the attention of any mod who can get you off my back. im not sure what your problem is with me, and ive tried to figure it out privately...

but you are like a bad herpes sore.

please stop.

it was a pleasant surprise to see my name in the title of a thread, until i realized it was my recently appointed personal troll who started it.

the only reason i am responding to this is to hopefully get the attention of any mod who can get you off my back. im not sure what your problem is with me, and ive tried to figure it out privately...

please stop.

The only place for trolls are in fairy tales or horror movies where they will always end up vanquished

Hondarobot

Banned
I'm fine with the guy's posts here, but I suspect he's a racist jerk from another forum. He can answer the question: are you Bart Davis/ Crimson Raider, a log in from another forum?

If not, I'll apologize. It's a simple question.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

please stop.
Me?

I think You Might be mistaken.

I was responding to the Toolshed who started this thread about you.

I personally don't care if you have 100 other goddamned names....or if anyone else does, for that matter.

Like I said, nobody knows what the fuck he is talking about and no one fucking cares.

Hondarobot

Banned
I'll now demonstrate how easy it is to type the word "no"

NO

It's actually very easy, it's just hitting two keys and enter

Hondarobot

Banned
Me?

I personally don't care if you have 100 other names....or if anyone else does, for that matter.

Like I said, nobody knows what the fuck he is talking about and no one fucking cares.

You're gonna regret making that post.

I'm fine with the guy's posts here, but I suspect he's a racist jerk from another forum. He can answer the question: are you Bart Davis/ Crimson Raider, a log in from another forum?

If not, I'll apologize. It's a simple question.

Numb3rs - Do not answer that question. What you post and where you post have no bearing on your behaviour on this board - Unless of course you do start drawing mod attention, then it becomes my problem.

Honda, I'm gonna call off your little witch hunt here and tell you, not ask you, to stop harassing another member with business that applies to other message boards.

Numb3rs - I'll let you decide how to play it from here. Close the thread, leave it open etc, your call frankly and if Honda pursues this, please PM - I will gladly take action.

Me?

I personally don't care if you have 100 other goddamned names....or if anyone else does, for that matter.

i meant to separate that into 2 comments... :shy:

Numb3rs - Do not answer that question. What you post and where you post have no bearing on your behaviour on this board - Unless of course you do start drawing mod attention, then it becomes my problem.

Honda, I'm gonna call off your little witch hunt here and tell you, not ask you, to stop harassing another member with business that applies to other message boards.

Numb3rs - I'll let you decide how to play it from here. Close the thread, leave it open etc, your call frankly and if Honda pursues this, please PM - I will gladly take action.

thanks. this thread is better off closed. it serves zero purpose and it takes up room on the board.

Hondarobot

Banned

I was really liking my witch hunt, but I suppose the rules are the rules.

;P

A closing thought -

What you post on freeones does fall under the scrutiny of the mods on this board and action, when necessary will be taken against it.

What you post elsewhere - I really could give less of a crap about. So please don't think posting what so and so said on what ever message board makes a difference here, it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.