• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Presinator? Arnold Schwarzenegger for Pres...

Arnold Schwarzenegger’s remarks about his intention to run for president in case adequate changes are made in the US Constitution and the election law, became a surprise for many. The future plans of the sitting governor of California gave reasons to numerous jokes. The most popular one is as follows: “The Terminator decides to destroy America.” As a matter of fact, this joke is very close to truth.

Today, the State of California, which used to bring 13 percent to the nation’s GDP, is ready to declare itself a bankrupt. One of the most prosperous and richest states of the USA is standing on the brink of default. The Californian authorities have severe problems with paying salaries to teachers, firemen and even the police. Governor Schwarzenegger takes radical measures: he cuts state employees, lowers unemployment allowances and releases prisoners. The Californians are already sure that such measures will turn their lives into a nightmare, which could eventually become a very good plot for the next sequel of the “Terminator.”

Is the governor solely responsible for all the trouble of the State of California? It seems that everyone is certain that he is. Schwarzenegger’s popularity rating dropped to the lowest point at the end of March. Only 23 percent of respondents said that they supported his activities as a governor. Seventy-one percent said that he could not do his job well.

http://english.pravda.ru/world/americas/07-05-2010/113309-terminator-0

I wouldn't vote for him if he ran for president in Sim City.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
It's good that I'm not actively in politics

He's done such a fine job in California :rolleyes:. Hell, why not run this whole bitch into the ground. 'Til the wheels fall off....

He will terminate your bug problem though. :cool:

Only he he promises to destroy the rest of the world with his robot army and hook me up with Kristina Loken.

There will be a robot army! This is our best bet! He knows how to stop them! Terminator films are actually sociological documentaries about how the government is planning to build warrior robots to fight in war!

Trust me, I read it on a internet website! It is complete truth! I should know, I'm on the internet A LOT! And because of that I have a great bullshit detector!

Say NO to Robot Armies!

I didn't vote for him before he helped fuck up California. Why would I vote for him afterwards? :rolleyes:

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Remember when some anti-tax republicans started the recall movement because the previous California governor was financially destroying the state?
Ah, memories. I am sure the nation as a whole would learn from a huge mistake like that.

Remember when some anti-tax republicans started the recall movement because the previous California governor was financially destroying the state?
Ah, memories. I am sure the nation as a whole would learn from a huge mistake like that.

Isn't he a social liberal, flakey, repub poser? :dunno:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
He took over cali, next thing medical pot is legalized...so I'd vote for him for president!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Yeah but before he becomes president or even attempts to run for president he must solve the riddle of steel!

He took over cali, next thing medical pot is legalized...so I'd vote for him for president!

Not necessarily so, my dear Legzman. Medicinal marijuana licences might authorize cardholders to buy from sanctioned dispensaries, but that doesn't protect them from the police. I have several coworkers who have been booked for possession of marijuana even though they have a prescription, a card, and the amount they were carrying at the time of the arrest was equal to or less than what the prescription specified.