• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Power of Makeup: Comparing Women With & Without

Which do you prefer?

• Makeup

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Natural

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters

MASAMUNE

Banned
Don't u guys agree that women are nothing without their makeup? How many of you have done a double take of a woman on the street who was not wearing makeup at all???

Have you seen those sex-symbol celebrities without their makeup? Cameron Diaz looks like a man, Britney Spears looks like a dog.

There are a lot of beutiful women out there, I see them on the street...but....they all have one thing in common---and that they are wearing makeup.

Where have the natural beauties gone???

:clown:

can you point me to a natural beauty?

:dunno:

imagaine a female celebrity who went to an awards show sans makeup. Now wouldn't that be a sight?

My wife has only worn make-up 3 or 4 times tops since we met.

And she still gets her fair share of stares.

Her mom and sister are the same way.. but they wear make-up more often.

Did you just get dumped by a chick you really dug or something?:dunno:

member006

Closed Account
I wear very little makeup , a little mascara to bring put my green eyes , sometimes clear lip gloss , lips have color . My mother told me years ago don't wear it and my lips won't become pale over the years . She was right . I can still turn heads also . I think sun worship is also the failure of alot of womans looks , like Ms Goldie .

I think it really shows on celebrities,Maybe beacause we r used to seeing with their makeup on from the beginning so we kind of get a shock when we see them without it.I dont think people outside the glamour world use that much makeup.Well there r always exceptions.

Well said, Ooahouch! If we all had hairdressers and stylists and makeup people and whatever who "did us up" every day, and then we were suddenly without them, we'd look "HUMAN" again and people might be shocked, saying we look like hell. lol

As to women and makeup, I prefer natural (no makeup) to light makeup on a woman. I want to be charmed and moved by the REAL her, her real presence, not the painted face. For me, for example...seeing my girlfriend's face in the morning as she wakes, or even as she sleeps peacefully, no makeup -- that's just the most beautiful thing ever to me!!!!

:) :) :) :)

Makeup really does the trick... holy crap

http://www.**************/modules/My_eGallery/gallery/Women/200-celebmakeup 2.jpg

When I see pictures like this, it scares the hell out of me.:eek: :eek: :eek:

my goodness, is it me or does the makeup delete 25 years from Pamela?

Re: Makeup really does the trick... holy crap

man cameron diaz is really UGLY without makeup
and by the way , jennifer garner and b spears didnt look bad without makeup

lol, make-up makes the world go round...

we would have no roll models and nobody to make fun of without it

Max

Banned

hedonis said:
Cameron Diaz with and without makeup looks like she spends a lot of time with her good friend... cocaine.

H

ha ha funny but true :rofl:

Jennifer Garner is the only girl I find hot without all these makeup.
Cameroun Diaz is a way ugly, what a crackhead...
and makeup really does something miraculous with Pamela :D

Pamela Anderson was never anyting great after her first playboy anyway.I always said it was all make up.
I've always said Brit looked better without.
J'Lo not my cup of tea anyway and same for Jennifer Garner.
Cameron Diaz I've never found anything good about her anyway and seen even worst pictures than that.
Liv Tyler doesn't change much with make up anyway.

I think Chris Rock said it best about women being liars *in best Rock voice* "high heels, your not that tall. make up, you don't look like that!"