• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The police wives' photos posted on Facebook that got two officers suspended

Why don't the Romanians that look like this come over here (UK) instead of just the Roma types

The police wives' photos posted on Facebook that got two officers suspended

Posting photos on Facebook isn't all fun, one group of partying policemen learned the hard way.

Police in Romania have been given a dressing down by bosses after they posted some sexy snaps of their lingerie-clad wives wearing their uniforms on the social networking site.

The pictures were taken at an official New Year party at the police headquarters in Constanta.

article-0-0CACDD34000005DC-175_634x459.jpg

Pictured: Posting snapshots like these of lingerie wearing wives of policemen resulted in some officer suspensions

They feature wives stripped down to their stockings and lingerie wearing police shirts and caps.

One is seen fondling what looks like a police-issue handgun in the pictures, now removed from the website by furious senior officers.

'It was just meant to be a bit of a joke but it went too far,' said one officer.

Two officers have been suspended pending a formal investigation, a police spokesman confirmed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ia-gets-officers-suspended.html#ixzz1ANG0cJdr

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Very tasty wives, .. :D

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Women and cameras :facepalm:
Still, it's good to see that there is still SOME respect for the rule of law.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Playing with the gun was the only thing they did wrong. If you notice, the hammer is back...if that fuckers loaded, that's just fucked up, and wrong.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Playing with the gun was the only thing they did wrong. If you notice, the hammer is back...if that fuckers loaded, that's just fucked up, and wrong.

and putting it on the web wasn't the brightest move either. ;)

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
and putting it on the web wasn't the brightest move either. ;)

True, but harmless.

I would bet dollars to donuts, the gun was a huge factor in this issue. A police issued firearm is something the superiors of a police officer take VERY seriously. I have a good friend that's a police officer, the service weapon he was issued, is one I would very seriously think about buying. I asked him one day, in his house, while he was out of uniform, if I could check it out. He told me, he leaves it locked up at work, because if anything were to happen to it, or with it, while he was off duty, it would be seriously bad for him. Then he said, even if it were here, he wouldn't let me touch it...then told me, no offense. The point is, he trusts me, and wouldn't compromise the integrity of the rules...and I can guarantee you, the rules in America, are far less strict, then in the Romania.

But you are right, I'm sure they also expect a certain amount of discretion from the officers, and their families. Even in America, a cops wife on the internet, or in a mens magazine spells trouble for the cop.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Well, what do you expect of gypsie cops ^^

I believe the one with the blue cap gives me the evil eye!!!

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
True, but harmless.

I would bet dollars to donuts, the gun was a huge factor in this issue. A police issued firearm is something the superiors of a police officer take VERY seriously. I have a good friend that's a police officer, the service weapon he was issued, is one I would very seriously think about buying. I asked him one day, in his house, while he was out of uniform, if I could check it out. He told me, he leaves it locked up at work, because if anything were to happen to it, or with it, while he was off duty, it would be seriously bad for him. Then he said, even if it were here, he wouldn't let me touch it...then told me, no offense. The point is, he trusts me, and wouldn't compromise the integrity of the rules...and I can guarantee you, the rules in America, are far less strict, then in the Romania.

But you are right, I'm sure they also expect a certain amount of discretion from the officers, and their families. Even in America, a cops wife on the internet, or in a mens magazine spells trouble for the cop.

I meant it probably would've been just another piss-up and that would of been it if they hadn't put it on the web. ..... At least they didn't have a "taser" party and film that :D